iPhone Forum

iPhone Accessories - Let the titleist ap1 with you

Lilian1 - Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:09 pm
Post subject: Let the titleist ap1 with you
It is commonly known that after the release of the Titleist AP1 712 Irons, most people are choosing them. And have you tried them? I insist that you must have a try as they are one of the most popular irons on the golf market. Let me teel you my own experience. Just got the titleist ap1 fitted for me a month ago, they arrived last thursday, they are absolutely great, I am a 11 handicap with a good swing and a high clubhead speed for my skill level, I got these with TT DG X100 shafts, they help me keep the ball down, performance wise these are great, coming off a set of ping g5's I didn't know if these would have as good of a feel but they are better, I like the clubhead, the topline is a bit thick but the sole is perfect size,, these have a great solid sound and a good penetrating flight with long irons and a mid high trajectory with the short irons, I am consistently hitting center with these and am hitting good distances with a high draw.

More information on the irons. First of all, building upon the high technology design and resounding success of the original ap1, the new ap1 with Steel Shaft have been launched in early 2011, it is free shipping with discount price now are on sale at discount golf clubs store. The ap1 irons is multi-material, dual cavity irons that take the design mission of "Advanced Performance You Can Feel" to new heights. What's more, the ap1 irons with Steel Shaft deliver an industry leading combination of performance, looks and feel. It feature our most advanced multi-material designs which deliver superior distance control through increased moment-of-inertia (MOI) which also provides outstanding solid feel.
ivy00135 - Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:04 am
Post subject:
暑期打工
星座運勢
暑假打工
酒店
高雄酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店
台南酒店
台南酒店
高雄酒店經紀