iPhone Forum

iPhone Accessories - Android 4.0 on tablets: Better, but still needs work

Bonney1990 - Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:20 am
Post subject: Android 4.0 on tablets: Better, but still needs work
Android 4.0 on tablets: Better, but still needs work
Swiping the tasks, at least on my Android 4.0 Ramos W13 smartphone, simply removes them from the recently used task list. As Perlow says, you have to go to the actual task-killing function in Settings. An alternative I’ve found is a bit of a shortcut: Tapping and holding a recently used app provides an “App Info” option. Click it, and you’re taken to the settings for that particular app so you can kill the task.
I’m not going to pass Ramos W16 judgment on Android 4.0 for tablets until I get time to extensively kick the tires. I have an Asus Transformer Prime loaner on the way, so hopefully, I’ll be able to soon validate or refute what Perlow is experiencing. In the meantime, I’ll be looking to manually upgrade a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet to Ice Cream Sandwich to speed up my research.
It’s clear to me Ramos W19 Google has taken huge steps forward with Android 4.0. I interact with it daily on a phone that sees far more use than my iPhone 4S. That doesn’t imply one is better than the other — we all have different needs — but it appears Google may not be able to rest on its Android 4.0 laurels just yet. Offering a seamless software interface between phones and tablets appears to be working quite well for iOS devices and the iPad in particular: There was never a learning curve for Apple’s tablet for those who had used an iPhone or iPod touch.starzmart
roesy - Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:25 pm
Post subject:
Oregon (Elp)A former staff is actually claiming workforce were actually immediately via racial discrimination in a very Arkansas dealer to a degree owned by past Denver Broncos finest Sara Elway.Within a a lawsuit lodged Accident, a former sales director found at Jon Elways Long island Ocean Toyota claims this guy in conjunction with other fraction people appeared nfl authentic jerseys to be declined deals and consequently alternatives dependent on her or his nationality.Timothy Sandquist tells he or she do not get the promotional this individual well deserved despite tendencies lots of fantastic employment opportunities as they is usually black color. He still was probably in its place enabled to work
wts30286 - Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:27 am
Post subject:
小吃部
舞廳
傳播
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店打工
應徵酒店
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
訪檯幹部