iPhone Forum

iPhone Accessories - Titleist ap1 should be your new partner

Lilian1 - Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:55 pm
Post subject: Titleist ap1 should be your new partner
As a golf fan, buying good golf clubs for myself is wonderful! Don't you agree me? As every golfer knows, itleist is not as famous as other golf clubs brand, but there are also many great clubs in it. Titleist AP1 712 Irons is a good example! For me, I am a serious golfe player, I am always devoted in Titleist. As usual, this time I choose Titleist again. The titleist ap1 are so fantastic that I want to share with you and let more people use them. I promise, you will love your new partner as soon as you try them.

First, I want you to know their manufacturing concept. The concept for the original Advanced Performance irons arose as a result of research that indicated serious golfers want performance with great feel, not performance at the expense of feel. The Titleist R&D team's advanced research group has been conducting extensive sound and vibration analysis aimed at reducing the harsh lower frequency vibration that causes poor feel in irons. This research led to combining several technologies and materials in the back cavity of the new ap1 resulting in a new Tuned Feel System to take feel to a new level. Furthermore, building upon the high technology design and resounding success of the original AP irons, Titleist introduces the new high performance ap1 irons for avid golfers. They are multi-material, dual cavity irons that take the design mission of "Advanced Performance You Can Feel" to new heights. All of these features are designed to be your new partner. Hope you can enjoy your golf eitj your new member.
ivy00135 - Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:47 am
Post subject:
制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司
便服酒店
傳播小姐
公主
制服酒店