iPhone Forum

iPod - Jade Jewelry: quartz, while nephrite

suewerry - Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:45 pm
Post subject: Jade Jewelry: quartz, while nephrite
Jade Jewelry is an ornamental stone. The term jade is applied to two different metamorphic rocks that are made up of different silicate minerals... jadeite were used from prehistoric periods for hardstone carving. Jadeite has about the same hardness as quartz, while nephrite is somewhat softer. Jade Rings Both nephrite and jadeite are tough, but jadeite is tougher than nephrite.[citation needed] It was not until the 19th century that a French mineralogist determined that "jade" was in fact two different materials. Jade Bangle The ring is beautiful, looks even better than the pictures on the site and me and my wife loved them. We got a matching pair. Hers is still on her finger after a couple of months, mine - sadly - shattered when I caught a key-ring tossed at me. Jade Necklaces Not even a big keyring, just a loop with a couple of keys... in other words, handle with extreme care.
tracyjq - Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:57 am
Post subject:
I am an iPhone fan and I come across the similar trouble – how to get photos from iPhone to Mac local. Well, it seems that how to get iPhone photos to Mac local is a big problem for most of iPhone users. You know, iTunes doesn't allow us to transfer and get files from iPhone to PC or other hard drive, so you will need a third-party program to get iPhone photos to Mac.

Copy iPhone photos to Mac
Sync iPhone photos to Mac
Import DVD to iMovie
Convert DVD to iMovie
Rip DVD to iMovie
Import DVD to final cut pro
Convert DVD to QuickTime
Clone DVD on Mac
Backup DVD on Mac

wts30286 - Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:31 am
Post subject:
小吃部