iPhone Forum

iPhone Accessories - Why so many golfers choose diablo edge?

Lilian1 - Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:51 pm
Post subject: Why so many golfers choose diablo edge?
I notice that there are many golfers choose the Callaway Diablo Edge Irons recently, the diablo edge are indeed the good irons, but I think it is also not every golfer is proper to play with them. So here, I have some tips for the diablo edge, hope it can help you to choose the diablo edge correctly. Firstly, the diablo edge is long irons, Callaway design it longer than the other callaway irons, many golfers can't get used to the long irons, but the long irons mean more distance and accuracy. Then,the sole of the diablo edge is designed to make it harder to hit the ball thin or fat, which is always a plus for the amateur golfer.

What's more, this design also can guarantee you have a good shot even on off center hits. The aim of Callaway designed the edge irons is to help the fade players to hit the ball straighter or even with a slight draw. Fianlly, the diablo edge own a quite low and deep center of gravity which can help golfers get the ball up in the air easier all the way from the longest iron to the shortest one. Now do you know the diablo irons completely ? If you think they are the proper irons for you, you can choose a set of them now. As I said before, the diablo edge are really the good irons, they are named as the max game improvements irons, so they can be a great help to your golf.
wts30286 - Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:37 am
Post subject:
星座運勢2013
星座配對2013
牡羊座2013年星座運勢
金牛座2013年星座運勢
雙子座2013年星座運勢
巨蟹座2013年星座運勢
獅子座2013年星座運勢
處女座2013年星座運勢
天秤座2013年星座運勢
天蠍座2013年星座運勢