iPhone Forum

iPod - awesome Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Edge Fairway wood

yangcan - Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:01 am
Post subject: awesome Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Edge Fairway wood
awesome Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Edge Fairway wood

I bought the Diablo Driver Draw during the sale where you purchase a fairway wood for a $1. I was so happy with them that I went ahead and purchased the 5-Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Edge Fairway wood. The clubs are awesome! I'm left-handed and tend to slice and with these clubs, I took out the left-side of the fairways. I've never hit so many fairways since I got my hands on these babies!! I've increased my distance with the 5-W by an extra 10-15 yards. Mis hits still goes far and straight. These clubs are so easy to hit. The clubs also looks awesome in the bag with it's red head cover. They are eye-turning clubs and the sound it makes when you hit the sweet spot.......AWESOME. You know you're using a Big Bertha when you hear that titanium sound!! Speaking of fun, I've even choked up on this thing and hit some really nice shots that would make Tiger proud. Well, OK maybe not Tiger, but I'm pretty sure my 3 year old would be impressed. Over all I cannot say enough good things about the club. And this is coming from a guy who despises 3 woods. I guess I'll have to find a new club to hate now.. Maybe I'll go buy a 64* wedge.

Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Driver
wts30286 - Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:23 am
Post subject:
酒店經紀
酒店小姐
少爺
高雄便服店
高雄制服店
高雄便服店
少爺
酒店經紀
利菁