iPhone Forum

iPhone Accessories - DVD iso to Galaxy Note Ripper-compress/watch DVD iso

tutubebe99 - Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:21 pm
Post subject: DVD iso to Galaxy Note Ripper-compress/watch DVD iso
DVD iso to Galaxy Note Ripper-compress/watch DVD iso to Galaxy Note smoothly

For managing a mass of DVD movies in an easy way, many folks like backing up their DVD discs into ISO image files. ISO images are stored in an uncompressed format. You can enjoy the ISO movies on PC with a media player such as the VLC player. However, if you intend to put and play the ISO files on an Android devices like Samsung Galaxy Note, you need to do some work in advance. Cause ISO files is too huge and uncompatible with Galaxy Note, we need to compress and swith the ISO image files to somthing that the Android tablet phone can recognize and play.

As far as I know, to make DVD iso image files work on Samsung Galaxy Note, the best solution is to Convert DVD iso to Galaxy Note support video formats such as h.264 mp4. Just get some help from the third-party software. There are many programs out there that allow us to make copies of our DVDs but few can handle the DVD iso image files. It seems we are not alone and Pavtube DVD Ripper can also rip DVD iso to Galaxy Note.

To be honest, the Pavtube DVD Ripper is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my DVDs and DVD iso/ifo images. I am very pleased with the application, it exceeded my expectations and I am very happy with it. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. Pavtube DVD Ripper is on sale at the company's 2012 New Year Pavtube Coupon Code through Dec.5 2011 to Jan. 16 2012 if you choose this option.

Below a simpe guide about converting/transferring DVD iso to Samsung Galaxy Note for playing back in full screen with high quality, you can take it as reference:

Step 1. Install and launch the DVD iso to Galaxy Note Converter on your computer. To load DVD ISO image, simply click “IFO/ISO” button and navigate to the DVD ISO image.
Step 2. Choose best video format for Samsung Galaxy Note. Here I recommend you select "H.264 Video (*.mp4)" from "Common Video" category. (Or choose "Motorola Xoom H.264 Video(*.mp4)” from "Android" category.)

Tips:
1- Since many DVD movies have black border, Pavtube DVD to Galaxy Note Converter provides editing functions to help you remove black borders for enjoying DVD movies on Samsung Galaxy Note in full screen.

2- Click on "Settings" you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer. After that, you can click on "Save as" to rename the profile, such as “Samsung Galaxy Note (*.mp4)”. Next time, you can easily find it in “Custom” category.

Step 3. Start the conversion from DVD iso to MP4 video with DVD iso to Galaxy Note RipperOnce the conversion completes, transfer the result video to Galaxy Note. Then you can watch DVD ISO movies on Samsung Galaxy Note as you like. Hope this article helps.

More Video-enjoying Tips about Samsung Galaxy Note:

* Put/Play DVD iso movies on Samsung Galaxy Note

* Transfer recorded TV shows (*.tivo) on Samsung Galaxy Note in HD quality

* Play DVD movies on Samsung Galaxy Note

* Stream DVD/Blu-ray Digital Copy to Samsung Galaxy Note with best video quality

* Download/Play iTunes m4v movies on Samsung Galaxy Note with high quality

* How to rip/compress Blu-ray movies to Galaxy Note for watching?
wts30286 - Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:44 am
Post subject:
小吃部
舞廳
傳播
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店打工
應徵酒店
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
訪檯幹部