iPhone Forum

iChat - 20% OFF MXF to AIC Converter-Convert AJ-HPX300 P2 MXF to AIC

TomJason - Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:40 am
Post subject: 20% OFF MXF to AIC Converter-Convert AJ-HPX300 P2 MXF to AIC
20% OFF MXF to AIC Converter-Convert AJ-HPX300 P2 MXF to AIC for FCE Editing on Mac

Good News! Pavtube Rush to Buy for 2011 Thanksgiving Day! Last 5 Day! Time Limited! Only TWO WEEK! End up on 5th Dec!

"I'm using Final Cut Express 4.0 and trying to import my Panasonic AJ-HPX300 MXF-File of 25 GB into FCE. I read allready a lot of posts in different forums but didn't find the right tool to do the job." asked by BaluMS on apple.com support center. Many FCE fans may get the problem that can't import mxf file into FCE!

The Panasonic AJ-HPX300 records HD 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratio, either P2 card in 1080/60i or 720/60p HD MXF. The MXF multi-codec system lets you record in DVCPRO 50, DVCPRO and DV. However, Final Cut Express does not import the MXF videos. You can not easily open, play and edit them on Mac. So if you want to log and transfer the Panasonic AJ-HPX300 P2 MXF to Final Cut Express for editing without rendering, you need a Mac P2 MXF to FCE Converter - Pavtube Video Converter for Mac to convert the Panasonic AJ-HPX300 P2 MXF to Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) MOV for FCE.

1. Import P2 MXF to the powerful Panasonic AJ-HPX300 P2 MXF to MOV Converter.
Run the Mac MXF to AIC Converter, click "Add" button and browse to the MXF files you'd like to convert, click "Choose" to confirm. Or you may drag and drop the files to the MXF Converter.

2. Set Apple InterMediate Codec(AIC) (*.MOV) as output video format.
Click "Format > iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple InterMediate(AIC) (*.MOV)" as output video format. Click the "Settings" button to choose 1920×1080 as video size,and choose 50 or 60 as frame rate according to your camera mode.

Step 3. Start converting Panasonic AJ-HPX300 MXF to AIC MOV for FCE.

Click "Convert" to start converting MXF to AIC MOV format when everything's ready. The MXF Video Converter supports batch conversion so you may load multiple MXF files and convert them to AIC MOV at one time.

When the process is finished, import the converted video file to FCE for editing. Hope this article on How to Import Panasonic MXF footage to FCE for editing on Mac helps.

More about Pavtube 2011 Thanksgiving Day Special Discount:

20% off HD Video Converter for Mac

20% off Video Converter for Mac

15% off iMedia Covnerter for Mac
ivy00135 - Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:02 pm
Post subject:
鴨肉珍
大溝頂阿囉哈滷味
阿英排骨飯
高雄北港蔡米糕
郭家肉粽
高雄酒店經紀