iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Play avi on your cellphone, you can do it AS WELL!

CCpotter - Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:17 pm
Post subject: Play avi on your cellphone, you can do it AS WELL!
You feel sucked when everyone around you using a smartphone watching HD videos. There is no doubt they have advantages on enjoying videos on smartphones, most of them support majority of video formats like Avi, MP4 and even some other particular videos like wmv. I know it feels hard to glaring at your own mobilphone and completely have no idea on how to make a nice video play on the screen.
No need to worry any more my friend, i'm here to tell you that with Leawo Free 3gp Converter, you can enjoy HD vidoes on your cellphone as well!

ImageImage

AVI is the most common format for audio/video data on the PC. AVI stands for Audio Video Interleave. It is a special case of the RIFF (Resource Interchange File Format). AVI is defined by Microsoft Crop. An AVI file may carry audio/visual data inside the chunks in virtually any compression scheme, including Full Frame (Uncompressed), Motion JPEG, ClearVideo / RealVideo, MPEG-4 Video and more.

Many cell phones usually get a good playback effect of 3GP videos, so it is good for you to convert your AVI to 3GP format using a good AVI to 3GP converter so as to enjoy them and carry them wherever you go with your cell phone. This guide is on how to convert AVI to 3GP with Leawo AVI to 3GP Video Converter, an excellent converter with more fun and fewer trouble.

Leawo AVI to 3GP Video Converter is a totally clean and safe program which is available on its product page. After download Leawo AVI to 3GP Video Converter and installation, follow the steps below and you can convert AVI to 3GP videos easy and fast.

The humanized design of Leawo AVI to 3GP Video Converter allows you to fully make use of drag and drop actions. Directly dragging the files in is exactly equal to the approach via the add icon or "File". If you feel the list is kind of unorganized, use the actions again to move the video files to their destined positions.

During a long conversion, it is very likely that you have to get around for something else. You can leave Leawo AVI to 3GP Video Converter running until the conversion finishes. The program will either open the output folder or shut down computer depending on which of the two commands you have given.

Anyway, if think this is helpful and wanna get more information about daily use software, please come to my personal blog, thanks a lot.

By the way, if you are still interested in other nice softwares, you can come to my personal blog
ivy00135 - Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:10 pm
Post subject:
牛小弟牛排
櫥窗滷味
天才老媽雙蛋蚵仔煎
爆米花
法式可樂餅
鹽水意麵
高雄酒店經紀
豬心冬粉
林家水餃
阿賢料理