iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Easy methods to convert film to DVD on Mac

kerryzeng - Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:46 pm
Post subject: Easy methods to convert film to DVD on Mac
Do you generally appreciate movies with your DVD player? Do you regularly think it is hard to obtain certain classic DVD movie in retailer? If you are frustrating with looking for a DVD, then you definately ought to get to have a Mac DVD Creator, which will help you to convert film to DVD on Mac so as to appreciate on DVD player. What you need to do is getting your favorite movie on your computer and convert it to DVD. And following I'll publish you the specific method to convert film to DVD on Mac with a Mac DVD Creator.
Guide: Easy methods to convert film to DVD on Mac
Step1. Obtain Mac DVD Creator and install it in your computer.
Step2. Import film to Mac DVD Creator
Launch Mac Creator and click "Add" or directly drag and drop the film resource to the program.
Step3. Edit (Optional)
Edit video and set 3D effect (Optional)
1. Click "Edit" on top menu to enter into edit panel. Five possibilities for you to edit videos: Trim, Crop, Rotation, Effect and Watermark.
2. Enter into "3D Settings" panel, and then you can choose one of 3D setting modes, change 3D depth effect by picking out an exact value.
Step4. Customize Menu
Click "Burn to DVD" switch to enter into the following panel, in which you can choose one suitable DVD menu from those presets. And you will edit DVD Menu by clicking "Customize Menu".
Step5. Further DVD settings and converting film to DVD on Mac
Click "Next" to enter into setting panel. You possibly can choose to input your own volume label, check Burn to disc. In "Options", select "create image file". In "Video Settings", you possibly can choose the suitable TV standard and Aspect Ratio. After all previously mentioned have been finished, click "Start" to begin converting film to DVD on Mac.
dexter - Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:35 pm
Post subject:
This is a dense show, teeming with characters and boardwalk empire season 1 dvd, and since I tend to lose my way within complicated fantasy narratives, I decided before.
wts30286 - Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:18 pm
Post subject:
酒店
寒假打工
暑期工讀
飯局小姐
高雄酒店一覽
台北酒店一覽
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
13星座蛇夫座