iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Method to view flash SWF movies on SE ST17i

kerryzeng - Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:28 pm
Post subject: Method to view flash SWF movies on SE ST17i
SE ST17i is really a smartphone that launched by Sony Ericsson. It's applied 3 inches touchscreen which has a resolution in 480*320. The biggest advantage of this display screen ought to be the support of wet-hand operation. Moreover, it's adopted the Google android OS v2. 3. 4 together with 1GHz processor chip. The 5MP digital camera may support taking excellent photos. Moreover, it could support water-proof and dustproof. Just like many other smartphones, it could additionally support Micro SD, App2SD as well as WIFI. Another highlight of this cell phone should be the support of 3D games. As for movies, it could support 3GP and MP4 videos. Therefore, if we would like to view flash SWF movies on this cell phone, we need to first convert flash SWF to MP4 movie.
Next, let’s look into the steps of transforming flash SWF to MP4 video.
First, you need to prepare a SWF to video converter as well as set it up.
Second, simply start the SWF to video converter and input the SWF movie by clicking on “Browse”.
Here you can preview the original source SWF movie or even crop as well as capture the movie.
After that, please just click “Export” as well as select “Video”.
Select the output movie format as MP4 and designate a folder for the output movie. If you'd like rip music from the source SWF movie, just choose “Rip Audio”.
Next, mouse click “Settings” to customize the audio and video settings of the produced movie.
Now, you can alter the bite rate, video dimension and even video coding of the produced video. It’s better to select a video dimension that is fairly close to your phone in order that the movie might get the best display effects on the cell phone.
Finally, simply push “Convert” to start the flash SWF to MP4 transformation. The transformation will probably be accomplished in a short time. Just wait until the program automatically open the folder in which the produced movie is.
Now, enjoy the video on your SE ST17i.

Welcome to my blog.
ivy00135 - Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:39 am
Post subject:
牛小弟牛排
櫥窗滷味
天才老媽雙蛋蚵仔煎
爆米花
法式可樂餅
鹽水意麵
高雄酒店經紀
豬心冬粉