iPhone Forum

iChat - Callaway Diablo Edge Irons, how memorable!

Lilian1 - Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:06 pm
Post subject: Callaway Diablo Edge Irons, how memorable!
I feel in love with the Callaway Diablo Edge Irons when I first used them on the course.ping irons g20 They are the longest stainless steel irons I've ever seen. golf clubs for sale They offer increased distance with exceptional forgiveness. I'd like to share the life with Callaway Diablo Edge Irons to you. Yh, all of the life is happyness and memorable. Just as my feel, the Diablo Edge irons provide increased distance without compromising feel or performance.

A lower, deeper CG is designed to make the sweet spot more accessible at lower impact locations.k15 irons This generates longer, more consistent distance and improves accuracy for more greens in regulation.Delivering smooth turf interaction, the sole is designed to mitigate the effects of heavy and thin shots and improve the impact location on the face for greater distance.ping irons k15 Callaway Golf core technologies like VFT, S2H2, a 360-Degree Undercut Channel and Modified Tru-Bore work together to maximize distance, feel and playability.