iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Pavtube MXF Converter-Transcode/Edit Panasonic AG-HVX200 HD

tutubebe99 - Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:01 pm
Post subject: Pavtube MXF Converter-Transcode/Edit Panasonic AG-HVX200 HD
Pavtube MXF Converter-Transcode/Edit Panasonic AG-HVX200 HD MXF to ProRes MOV for FCP X

I have a Panasonic AG-HVX200 and it generate MXF Files. However when i tried to import these HD MXF videos to FCP X for editing, the iSight runs when i click the camcorder button on FCP X. Thus I have to look for a workaround for importingPanasonic AG-HVX200 MXF videos to FCP X for editing on my Mac OS X Lion. I turned to Yahoo Answer and was recommended to try Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac. Thanks to the excellent tool, i succeeded in converting Panasonic AG-HVX200 MXF files to ProRes 422 MOV and ProRes 422 (HQ) MOV which are compatible to Final Cut Pro X. So that I can easily Import MXF into FCP X, export Process 422 at the same setting as the original and play it with Quicktime.

Below I would like to share my experience: How to Import Panasonic AG-HVX200 MXF to FCP X ? First, Transcode Panasonic AG-HVX200 MXF files to ProRes 422, then Edit MXF in Final Cut Pro X and QuickTime playback.

Step 1, Connect Panasonic AG-HVX200 with Mac and transfer/backup the MXF files to Apple hard drive disk with Panasonic AG-HVX200 Utility. You will get the folder with files like .CIF, .THM, .MXF and .SIF.

Step 2, Run Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac as the best Mac HD MXF video converter to transcode Panasonic AG-HVX200 videos to ProRes 422 MOV. Then click the Add button to import .mxf files or drag and drop the files to the application UI.

Third, Set output format as Apple ProRes with 1920×1080 for MXF Final Cut.Just Follow Format > Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) as output format. For HD 1080p video files, you can click the “Settings” button to choose 1920×1080 as video size. Then click “Browse” to freely specify where you want to store the videos.

Fourth, click the convert button under the preview window and conversion from Panasonic AG-HVX200 MXF to ProRes 422 MOV starts immediately .

After the Apple ProRes MOV is exported, you can easily enjoy your time editing HD ProRes videos on Final Cut Pro X and playing on Quicktime.

Tips:
If you are using iMovie, Final Cut Express, just choose Apple Intermedia Codec as output format for HD video editing.

Merge multiple videos
Check the option “Merge into one file” on the main interface to merge the several videos into one file, if you want to convert multiple MXF videos without any interruption.
ivy00135 - Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:45 pm
Post subject:
暑期打工
星座運勢
暑假打工
酒店
高雄酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店
台南酒店
台南酒店
高雄酒店經紀