iPhone Forum

AT&T Carrier - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP o

robinhan - Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:48 am
Post subject: How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP o
How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac?

I bought a Lumix DMC-ZS35, the DMC-FZ38 can record HD movie of 720P in AVCHD Lite. And a stereo microphone, featuring Dolby Digital Stereo Creator, records high quality audio. It is very easy to use. And I used it captured many funny videos in my daily important time. A friend of mine asked me to edit these videos so that they can share my funny videos.

So I want to edit these videos in FCP 6 on my Mac. When I try to import AVCHD Lite into FCP for editing, I was frustrated that AVCHD Lite could not be imported into FCP 6. At this time, I find a Panasonic Lumix AVCHD Lite Video Converter which can convert AVCHD Lite to ProRes 422 (*.mov). With it, after conversion, I import Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite into FCP on Mac.

If you have some or similar problems in importing AVCHD Lite into FCP, you can use this Mac AVCHD Lite Video Converter. In addition, if you have one of Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2, Lumix DMC-TZ10/ZS7, Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX75, Panasonic LX5 which in AVCHD Lite format, you also can use this converter to solve your problem.

There is a guide for you to convert AVCHD Lite to ProRes 422 (*.mov) for FCP on Mac.

Step 1. Add videos

After running this Mac Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite Converter, then just click "Add" button to upload the Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite videos from your Mac.

Step 2. Choose output format

At this step, you can select Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) as output format. Then click the "Settings" button and choose 1920*1080 as output video size to keep HD quality. If you are using FCP 7, you can choose Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 4444 (*.mov) as output format.

Step 3. Convert AVCHD Lite to PreRes for FCP on Mac

When all settings are done, you can click "Convert" button to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac. After conversion, you can import these cnverted video into FCP for editing to make your own movies.
ivy00135 - Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:37 pm
Post subject:
暑期打工
星座運勢
暑假打工
酒店
高雄酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店
台南酒店
台南酒店
高雄酒店經紀