iPhone Forum

iPhone Accessories - How to hit the long X-24 hot irons well ?

Lilian1 - Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:24 pm
Post subject: How to hit the long X-24 hot irons well ?
The Callaway X-24 hot are said to Callaway's longest irons. golf clubs for sale It is always not a easy thing to hit the long irons well, so how can we hit the long X-24 hot irons well ? If you want to to hit the x-24 well, there are four key components you should pay attention to : firstly,good balance, then your tempo must be smooth, thirdly, acceleration of the head of X-24, finally, precise targeting. And I also have some detail tips, and I hope these can help you Smile

1, when you address the ball, you should take a good solid stance, meanwhile, your knees need to be slightly flexed.
2, you need smooth steady swing , the smoothness can helps with the x-24 hot irons' head alignment, and also with acceleration which dictates the distance the ball will travel.
3, There is a common mistake in the swing, that is letting your hands take over the swing, Once you have reached the top of your backswing don’t forget to unwind from your hips and feet.

Finally, discount golf clubs for sale I hope all of you can have a excellent time with you loved X-24 hot irons.

discount golf clubs for sale:
ap1
712 Irons
scotty cameron putter
ivy00135 - Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:18 pm
Post subject:
制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司