iPhone Forum

General Discussion - With Buner SuperLaunch irons,no problem about distance

Lilian1 - Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:46 pm
Post subject: With Buner SuperLaunch irons,no problem about distance
I once played with Ping's K15 irons, they are indeed irons, but they can't give me the distance what I want, then I changed my irons to Taylormade's buner superlaunch irons recently,golf clubs for sale the first impression these irons gave me is they are very easy to use. And after playing with them several rounds, I suprized to find I am able to hit a perfect distance which is beyond my imagination, I am very pleased with these Taylormade irons now.

The burner superlaunch irons are very long, along with a lower profile, the burner superlaunch are very easy to hit. The face of the Taylormade burner superlaunch is also thinner than other irons, so it can provide more ball speed. Because of high MOI and low CG, I think every golfer can launch and create a long,high and soft-landing flight.discount golf equipment My every irons always can get a satisfied distance since I played with the burner superlaunch irons, so they are really excellent irons, I glad to recommend them to all the golfers.

online golf for sale:
SuperLaunch irons
K15 Fairway Wood
Titleist 910F Fairway Wood
ivy00135 - Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:34 pm
Post subject:
制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司