iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Rain of Seattle 1

andynoruy - Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:14 am
Post subject: Rain of Seattle 1
I’ve got a deep secret few people understand and even fewer will admit to sharing. Archos 80 G9 It’s tie to tell the truth: I love the rain, deeply and passionately and more than the sun. at least I live in the right place, famous for its damp weather and spawning its own genuine rainforest. I can’t imagine living anywhere else than the Pacific Northwest. The sun shines so infrequently that my friends forget where they put their sunglasses. Ramos W10 Gloomy clouds cause many people around here to suffer from seasonal affective disorder. Yet I welcome the rain.
Seattleites will say they like how rain keeps the city green, how clean the air tastes afterwards. My real reason for enjoying the rain is steeped in pure selfishness when it’s mucky outside, I don’t have to do anything. Malata T8 I can spend the afternoon curled up reading, build a fire and make a big pot of spiced tea. I can sleep in late, waking up occasionally to hear soothing patter on the roof, water racing down the gutter. Nobody expects me to leave mu house or do anything overly productive. Ainol Novo8 Maybe I’ll invite a few friends over to watch an old movies or play a board game. Friends’ expectations are low and easy to meet.
Summer in Seattle is beautiful but exhausting. The sunny, gorgeous weather and blue skies draw Seattleites from their cozy little homes, ready to dry out and have fun. ViewSonic ViewPad 7 People go hiking, biking, canoeing. Folks work in their gardens, wash their cars and attend outdoor concerts in the park all in the same day! ViewSonic ViewPad 10S The effort involved to throw a party ratchets up several notches, as people host barbecues and picnics and water-skiing parties. Teclast T720SE
Onda Vi30
Malata T2
Agso E7H
AGSO GM10
Agso S9 Image
ivy00135 - Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:40 pm
Post subject:
制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀