iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Pavtube DVD Video Batch Conversion Software-Batch convert DV

tutubebe99 - Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:24 pm
Post subject: Pavtube DVD Video Batch Conversion Software-Batch convert DV
Pavtube DVD Video Batch Conversion Software-Batch convert DVD/VIDEO_TS/DVD ISO to AVI,MP4,MKV

"I want to load a number of DVDs, and then convert them to iPad video."

"I have several hundred DVDs stored in ISO format. I need to be able to batch convert these rather than selecting one at a time. Is this possible?"

"What I would like to do is load many DVD/Blu-ray folders and have the product encode them. It is a lot easier for me to rip all of my Blu-rays first to hard drive, and encode them all later…"

If you have hundreds of DVD movies to rip/convert, batch processing becomes important. Converting a DVD may take 10 minutes to 2 hours based on the computer and settings you used for DVD conversion. Most DVD ripper tools load one DVD at a time and you have to be around to babysit these one by one. Things become much easier when the ripper includes batch processing feature- you load multiple DVD movies at a time and have multiple DVDs converted in batch. This would really help with overnight processing. The following guide shows you how to process DVD Videos batch conversion with Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter, which converts videos, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs to various formats.

Download Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate trial

Guide: DVD batch processing with Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate.

Step 1. Load DVD movies. Click "Load BD/DVD" to load protected DVD movie from optical disc. To load DVD folder (VIDEO_TS) and DVD ISO image files, just drag and drop them to the software.

Step 2. Check the main movie, which has longest duration. Uncheck all other chapters which are menus, ads and extras.

Step 3. Set audio and subtitles language for each DVD from "Subtitles" and "Audio" box.

Step 4. Select a format to convert DVD. Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate has specific formats for iPad, iPhone, iPod, PS3, Xbox, etc as well as common video formats like AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, etc. You can batch Rip multiple DVD ISO to AVI, Convert DVD Videos to H.264 MP4 in Batch, batch convert DVD VIDEO_TS to MKV

Step 5. Click "Convert" to start processing DVD in batch. By default the app derives aspect ratio from the movie there’s no need to worry about stretched images you may have with other apps.

There is a helpful feature for users that leave the computer run overnight batch processing DVD movies. See the checkbox before "Shut down computer after conversion"? Check this box and your computer will shut down when the last DVD is converted successfully.

-------------------------------
M2TS to H.264 mp4-Import Panasonic HDC-SD60 HD M2TS to Adobe Premiere Elements

Sharing Editing Sony HXR-NX5E to Edius 5 in Real-Time

HD Videos to H.264 MP4 playing AVI/MKV/MTS/WMV/MOV/M4V videos on ASUS Eee Pad Slider for Mac

Enjoy dvd movies on HDTV with WDTV Live-DVD Disc/DVD Folders/VOB Files to MKV
Jeancol - Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:24 am
Post subject:
Blu-ray to iMovie Converter-Convert Blu-ray movie to AIC for iMovie/FCE for editing

"Is there any way I can take a chapter from Blu-ray Disc and bring it into iMovie/Final Cut Express? My ultimate goal is to take some clips (without too much manipulation) and burn it onto my own personal DVD using iDVD…"

The answer is YES, and below is a complete solution. If you’d like to clip some frames or extract music from a favorite BD movie and feel like to make them into your own short film with iMovie/Final Cut Express, the following tools are essential:
1. Your Mac computer with iMovie or Final Cut Express
2. An external Blu-ray Disc Drive to read contents from BD
3. A Blu-ray ripper/converter app that exports video in iMovie/Final Cut Express formats, like Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac.

Let's see how to Convert and Import a Blu-ray clip to iMovie/FCE for editing.

1. Connect external BD drive with your Mac, and put in source Blu-ray Disc.
2. Get iMedia Converter for Mac, run the app and convert the Blu-ray movie to Apple Intermediate Codec, which is naturally supported by iMovie and Final Cut Express. Keep in mind that you need to keep Mac networked to get iMedia Converter work properly.
3. Load the converted .mov files (encoded with AIC) to iMovie/Final Cut Express for editing.

Find detailed steps for ripping/converting Blu-ray to Apple Intermediate Codec with iMedia Converter:

Step 1. Click "Load BD/DVD" and choose the BD drive to load Blu-ray movie directory.

Step 2. Unfold movie directory and uncheck all the other chapters you don’t want to keep. Just select the chapter(s) you need.

Step 3. Click on "Format" bar and choose "QuickTime Movie Format" > "Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov)".

Step 4. Click on "Convert" button to start converting Blu-Ray to AIC Codec.

How to trim/clip specific length?
Select the movie and click on "Edit" menu to enter Editor, where you clip out movie by setting the start and end points for each segment.

What if I want to keep sound track only?
Follow "Common Audio" and select an audio format for conversion in Step 3, e.g. AAC, MP3, AIFF, format.

Is it possible to change video resolution to 720p, frame rate to 29.97?

Yes. Simply click "Settings" and set video resolution, frame rate, bitrate to your liking. Both HD 1080p and SD 480p are available.
ivy00135 - Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:11 am
Post subject:
暑期打工
星座運勢
暑假打工
酒店
高雄酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店
台南酒店
台南酒店
高雄酒店經紀