iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Tversity for Galaxy Tab/Galaxy Tab 10.1-stream/enjoy bluray

tutubebe99 - Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:53 pm
Post subject: Tversity for Galaxy Tab/Galaxy Tab 10.1-stream/enjoy bluray
Tversity for Galaxy Tab/Galaxy Tab 10.1-stream/enjoy bluray movies via DLNA

TVersity is a freeware program that can turn any PC into a media server and supports a wide range of media streamer clients including the PS3, PSP, Xbox 360, and heck even the Nintendo Wii and iPhone among others. (Download TVersity)

GALAXY Tab comes with AllShare (via DLNA), in which you can wirelessly connect and share videos, photos, music and more between your GALAXY Tab and DLNA-compatible devices (TV, PC, etc).

So you can rip your Bluray movies to Dlna Media formats andset up Windows PC as a DLNA Media Server for GALAXY Tab video streaming

Step 1: Getting started
Free download Pavtube Bluray Movies Converter, install and run it. Once run the program, you can click the Blu-ray disc icon or the Blu-ray folder icon at the top-left corner of the main interface to load your bluray movie files. All titles in a BD movie are checked by default soon after loading, if you just wanna rip the bluray Main Title to 1080p mp4/wmv/mpeg, you can right click on the “Main Title” to “Uncheck All” firstly, and then tick off the Main Title only.

Step 2: Select output format
To compress bluray movies to 1080p mp4/wmv/mpeg, you need choose “HD Video” as output format. Click on the dropdown menu of “Format”, and then hit “HD Video” option to select your needed file type. The Bluray Ripperoffers numerous format presets at 1080p, including 1080p mp4/mov/mpg/ts/mkv/wmv/avi, and more, you can freely select one according to your end use of the output files.

Step 3: Set advanced settings
Click “Settings” button to adjust audio and video parameters, including codec name, size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel. Actually, the default size is 1920*1080(1080p), so you needn’t adjust this option at all.

Step 4: Start blu ray to 1080p conversion
When the above mentioned steps are finished, you can click the big button “Convert” to start blu ray to 1080p conversion. When conversion is done, you are able to get the resulted 1080p mp4/wmv/mpeg files by clicking “Open” button with ease.

Learn more:
How to copy DVD and Blu-ray collections to home server

Play/put/Stream videos and audios from Droid X to Netgear NTV550 Ultimate HD Media Player via DLNA

Enable Popcorn Hour A-200/C-200 play movies from DLNA Media Server via Mynet of Asus Eee Pad

-----------------------------------------------------
Pavtube Software Discount
Pavtube Bluray ripper20%off
Pavtube Bluray ripper for mac20%off
Pavtube Bluray to iPhone Converter25%off
Pavtube Bluray to iPhone Converter for Mac25%off
tomehay - Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:24 pm
Post subject: Best Rated Golf GPS Systems
Best Rated Golf GPS Systems

Anyone who is an avid golfer knows that golf GPS can save those strokes by mizuno mx 1000. Nevertheless, it can certainly be hard to determine which is the best rated golf GPS system on the market for taylormade tour preferred cb irons. In this article I will certainly review 3 of the top selling GPS systems with taylormade tour preferred cb irons . Callaway uPro GPS - This really is one of the top selling GPS devices available and it comes with a full color touch screen. Additionally, it has the amazing feature that gives you a fly over of the hole you are playing. This is certainly great for getting an idea of exactly what the hole looks like and how to play your shot by Titleist 910 D2 Driver. In addition , it features the Any Point technology which usually allows you to get yardage to any point on the hole. This is without a doubt great for calculating layups and also also to know how far hazards are. The Callaway uPro costs around $400.Garmin Approach G4 Golf GPS - This device also features a full color touch screen and it is definitely also waterproof for Nike Victory Red Driver. It comes preloaded with over 9,000 courses, so there is no need to download courses individually or pay extra for them. One of the best features is that you can use the touch screen to move the pin placement on the hole to get exact yardage to the pin based on the pin location with Callaway Diablo Edge Driver. The Garmin Approach G4 costs around $500.Skycaddie SG5 - This device has a color screen and is backed by Sky caddie’s award winning GPS system. They offer over 23,000 courses but you will need to pay for them individually or with a membership. Sky Caddie calculates yardage measurements from the ground instead of satellite images so it provides more accurate yardage. It can also hold up to 40 targets on each hole ,so you can put in bunkers by Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver, water or even trees that are in play. The Sky caddie SG5 costs around $400.Hopefully one of these three best rated golf GPS systems will certainly be right for you and also start helping you save strokes off your score. Having correct yardage will certainly not only lower your score but it will certainly also save you time on the course.
jamesbond007 - Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:11 pm
Post subject: How to Rip DVD Movies From Your MAC?
It has become a fashion to use Apple’s products recently. I am getting along with the trend by purchasing a Mac. Due to its incompatible with these current mainstream of PC hardware and software systems, I am very confused to operate it. I borrowed a dvd disk from my classmate and I wanted to transfer the movies from this disk to my iPhone. However, my unfamiliar with my Mac made me feel awkward. When I was browsing the web one night, I unintentionally found a proper tool named Mac DVD Ripper
which might be the one that I needed. I downloaded it free instantly. To my surprise, this tool settled my problem in a few minutes! I want to share my happiness with you who might have the same problem with me.

This Mac DVD Ripperis a multifunctional DVD ripper for Mac OS X software. It is able to rip DVD to various video formats and audio formats, such as MP4, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MP3, WAV and so on. The output files could be supported by all kinds of video cell phones and digital video and audio players and youtube. Of course my iPhone was included. This Mac DVD Ripper could also satisfy your customized needs with the help of these function buttons: “Trim”, “Crop” and “Merge”. These buttons will instruct you How to Edit DVD (Trim video, Crop video, Make Effects).

When referring to this process of solving my problem, there is another tool that must be mentioned. It is a quite powerful tool named Mac DVD Ripper Suite that contains four main functions: DVD Ripper for Mac, Mac DVD Copy, Video Converter for Mac and Mac DVD Creator. I had used the second function to transfer movies from the disk to my Mac. I was very surprised that the transferring process didn’t affect the original disk’s parameters. Now I will tell you how did I solve my problem in the next steps.

Step 1.Free download this Mac DVD Ripper, install and launch it. Hit the button “Load DVD”, and transfer the movies from the disk to your Mac.

Step 2. Before ripping these movies, you could customize them as your wish in these aspects, such as video resolution, bite rate, sample rate, video encoder and so on.

Step 3. Click the “Format” drop-down list, you could choose the output format. In the “Output Filename” field, you are supported to rename their titles.

Step 4. Click “Start” button and you will get the output files in a few minutes.

Almost any portable devices could support DVD movies with the help of this Mac DVD Ripper. Have you become interested? Then why not have a try?

Related Links:
Mac DVD Ripper,
Mac DVD Ripper Suite,
Mac DVD to iPod Converter,
Mac DVD to iPhone Converter,
Mac DVD to MP4 Converter,
Mac DVD to Apple TV Converter,
Mac DVD to PSP Converter,
Mac DVD to BlackBerry Converter,
Mac DVD Audio Ripper
evernn - Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:27 pm
Post subject:
Imagemkv to ipad Converter will be more and more popular. As is known to all, Everyone will have ipad, we can enjoy high quality movies by ipad anywhere , home, school , car, road and corporation, where you go where you can watch movies by ipad .

blue ray dvd copy is just as good as the original source files! Once you own it, you can enjoy the former Blue Ray DVD movies on your DVD player with ease! Try now!
avchd converter is a high-definition and standard-definition recording format for use in digital tapeless camcorders.
Bros ps3 converter is the world's first High Definition 1o80p video to PS3 converter which can help you enjoy your favorite video movies or loved songs on PS3 (PlayStation 3).
Bros swf compressor is such a software that mainly purpose for Flash Compressor, its mainly function is to compress swf with output quality lossless (up to 70% quality of the original swf video quality).
convert avi to ipad with AVI to iPad Converter will be your best choice as this powerful AVI to iPad software can assist users to convert AVI to iPad with all popular formats
wangjiming - Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:51 pm
Post subject:
Want to Convert WebM files?Now I recommend the Webm Converter software to you.It is a professional software that can help you to Convert WebM files quickly and perfectly.
aaaaa - Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:28 pm
Post subject:
http://www.louisvuittonpursebags.net/ Louis Vuitton Purses

http://www.louisvuittononlinesshop.net/ Louis Vuitton Sale

http://www.officiallouisvuittonzone.org/ louis vuitton outlet

http://www.hermesoutletusa.org/ hermes outlet

http://www.cheapsuprashoe.org/ supra shoe

http://www.louisvuittonusauks.co.uk/ louis vuitton purse

http://www.louisvuittonpurses-outlets.org/ louis vuitton purses

http://www.greatlouisvuittonbags.net/ louis vuitton outlet