iPhone Forum

General Discussion - How to Convert Blu-ray to iPhone 4 with Forced Subtitles?

suoying14 - Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:30 am
Post subject: How to Convert Blu-ray to iPhone 4 with Forced Subtitles?
I have a Blu-ray disc for Avatar, which is bought from amazon. The BD movie is 1080p with DTS-HD and and THX. I want to play the movie on my new iPhone 4 with forced subtitles. However, there are very few Mac applications for ripping Blu-ray to iPhone 4.

I searched and found Aunsoft Blu-ray Ripper for Mac. I am glad to find that there is option for forced subtitles. In the other word, I could get the subtitles for translating what the unknown language is about. So far, Aunsoft Blu-ray Ripper for Mac is the perfect Mac Blu-ray to iPhone 4 converter. I can easily get the real-time preview for the subtitles on the application, so that I know what I would get before the conversion.

Here is how I use the Mac Blu-ray to iPhone 4 converter to watch Avatar on my iMac with Snow Leopard.

Step 1. Load Avatar Blu-ray to Aunsoft Blu-ray Ripper for Mac.
Run Aunsoft Blu-ray Ripper for Mac as the Mac Blu-ray to iPhone 4 converter, and click the "BD/DVD Folder" button to load Blu-ray movie, which is inserted to the Blu-ray Rom connected with iMac.

Step 2. Choose forced subtitle.
There are several language option after clicking the Subtitle drop-down list, just choose English, or other language you prefer. Then the checkbox for "Forced Subtitles" is activated. Check the box, and the subtitle only displays when the alien speaks.

Step 3. Choose iPhone 4 720p format.
Click the "Format" option and choose iPhone > iPhone 4 H.264 720P(*.mp4) to convert 1080p BD to 720p iPhone 4 with forced subtitles.

Step 4. Rip Blu-ray movie to iPhone 4 MP4.
Click the convert button and the BD to iPhone 4 converter will start converting Blu-ray disc to iPhone 4 MP4 file with H.264 in HD 720p.

You can wait until the conversion is finished, or leave the computer for ripping Blu-ray to iPhone 4. Then connect iPhone 4 to iMac/MacBook Pro, and sync the 720p iPhone 4 videos with iTunes.

Tips:
I have other DVD movies like The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, and the Blu-ray to iPhone 4 converter works perfectly with the forced subtitles on the DVD movies. Actually, it could be named as DVD to iPhone 4 converter without any doubts.
suoying14 - Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:04 pm
Post subject:

Hot News!Aunsoft MTS Converter add new function. Each Canon Camcorder Model to know the useful info you can visit Canon Topic Page
Learn how to deinterlace, remove image noise, split, join videos from Now!

Canon Camcorder Reviews:

Canon Vixia HV30
Canon Vixia HF S21
Canon vixia HF S100
Canon Vixia/Legria HV40
Canon Vixia HF 11
Canon Vixia HF S11
Canon Vixia HF S10
Canon Vixia HF 200
Canon Vixia HG10

Tricks to Deal with Canon Video:

Deinterlace AVCHD MTS/M2TS