iPhone Forum

General Discussion - How to convert mpg to quicktime?

sophy - Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:23 pm
Post subject: How to convert mpg to quicktime?
How to convert mpg to quicktime on Mac

MPG is a widely used video format produced by MPEG group, MPEG created a series of standards (MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4) for the compression and transmission of audio and video signals. These standards embrace the delivery of high quality television (including video and audio) over digital networks and via physical media such as CD’s, and DVD disks. The biggest advantage of MPEG over other video and audio coding formats is that MPEG files are much smaller for the same high quality.
QuickTime is a multimedia framework developed by Apple Inc., capable of handling various formats of digital video, media clips, sound, text, animation, music, and interactive panoramic images. It is available for Mac OS (Mac OS 9, 8, 7, etc.), Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows operating systems.

Since Quicktime is a popular video player on Mac, and we may encounter the question that some MPG files can’t be imported to QuickTime. So convert mpg to quicktime can crack the hard nut.

how ro convert mpg to quicktime on mac?
Free download mpg to quicktime converter for mac and install it.

Step 1, Import MPG videos to the program.

Step 2, Click the pull-down button to expand the format plane and select the QuickTime MOV or MP4 as the output format.

Step 3, Start conversion.
Additionally, you can also trim videos, crop videos, merge videos and change settings like brightness, contrast, saturations bite rate etc on with the converter for Mac.

More details about this program: mpg to quicktime converter mac;convert mpg to quicktime mac;mpg to quicktime;mpg to quicktime converter for mac;convert mpg to quicktime mac;converting mpg to quicktime mac
sophy - Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:32 pm
Post subject:
Frequently,I want to edit some MPEG-4 videos in iMovie to make myself movie,but I can't do that at first.Because I can't put the MPEG-4 videos into imovie. luckly,when i googled,i meet a wonderful software which help me put the MPEG-4 videos into imovie fastly. Finished my movie,I read this article found that not only can convert MPEG-4 video but also YouTube video(.flv), QuickTime video(.mov), Windows Media Video(.wmv), Camcorder HD formats(including Sony\Canon\JVC\Panasonic AVCHD .mts .m2ts, JVC\Canon\Panasonic .mod .moi .mpg, .mpeg, JVC .tod, .m2t), M4V(without DRM protection), AVI, ASF, VOB and other popular video formats to iMovie supported .mp4 video.So I can't help share this software with you.

convert mpg to imovie ,mpg to imovie,mpg to imovie converter ,rip mpg to imovie ,ripping mpg to imovie ,import mpg into imovie ,mpg to imovie conversion,put mpg into imovie
wts30286 - Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:25 pm
Post subject:
酒店
寒假打工
暑期工讀
飯局小姐
高雄酒店一覽
台北酒店一覽
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
13星座蛇夫座