iPhone Forum

AT&T Carrier - Convert AVCHD camcorder videos to QuickTime for Avid

suoying14 - Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:47 pm
Post subject: Convert AVCHD camcorder videos to QuickTime for Avid
The DNxHD codec was developed and released by Avid Techonology, Inc. for high-definition video post-production. Until now, various video editing platforms like Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive can import file with DNxHD codec, but there are some till problems.

I was asked by my friend with a problem: He wanted to use Video Pier to convert AVCHD .mts files from Sony HXR-NX5U camera to Avid QuickTime DNxHD for editing on Avid Express Pro V4.6. However, the images on the video do not display on his PowerPC Mac 10.4 after importing to Avid Express Pro. He also indicated that he used Video Pier to convert AVCHD from cannon Vixia, and there is no problem.

It seems that Video Pier is not stable with AVCHD camcorder videos. Even though QuickTime Pro could export video in DNxHD codec, you shall upgrade from QuickTime free version to QuickTime Pro, and QuickTime does not support AVCHD MTS/M2TS import. I got the final solution for my friend, and the Mac AVCHD converter helps him convert AVCHD .mts to QuickTime MOV with H.264 codec. Even though it is not DNxHD, the video quality is great on Avid Xpress Pro.

If you have similar problem, just follow the steps below, and you can convert AVCHD .mts/.m2ts videos for videos editing tools.

Step 1. Load AVCHD videos to Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac.
After transferring AVCHD videos to Mac hard drive from camcorders like Sony HXR-NX5U, Canon VIXIA HV30, run Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac as Mac AVCHD converter and click the "Add" button to load .mts videos.

Step 2. Choose QuickTime MOV output format.
Click the "Format" option and choose "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas" > "MOV (AVC)(*.mp4)" as output format. I choose the Adobe Premiere group here and Adobe Premiere is also a video editing tool.

Step 3. Convert AVCHD MTS to QuickTime MOV.
Click the convert button under the preview window, and the Mac AVCHD converter starts converting AVCHD camera .mts files to QuickTime .mov.

Wait for a while, and the output .mov videos could be imported to Avid Express Pro. Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac helps you convert AVCHD MTS to QuickTime MOV for Avid Xpress Pro, Final Cut Pro, and Adobe Premiere. The Mac application will deinterlace the 1080i videos and remove interlace artifacts, so as to output .mov without quality loss. You can also bring AVCHD M2TS videos for conversion.

More info about How to Convert Sony Camcorder you can visit: Sony topic page
suoying14 - Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:58 am
Post subject:
Hot News!Aunsoft MTS Converter add new function .Each Sony Camcorder Model to know the useful info you can visit Sony Topic Page

Sony Camcorder Reviews:
Sony HDR-HC3E
Sony HDR-XR520VE
Sony HDR-TG3
Sony HXR-MC1P
Sony HDR-CX110
Sony HDR-TG5
Sony HDR-UX1

For Editing with other Software:
Edit Sony HDR-TG3 HD Videos on FCP
Edit Sony Cyber-shot TX7 AVCHD in AviD
Sony DSC-TX7 VS HDR-CX110 for HD video
Convert Sony AVCHD MTS to AviD
Convert MTS/M2TS to iMovie
Import MTS/M2TS to iMovie for Editing
Edit Sony DSC-TX7 MTS on FCP
suoying14 - Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:26 am
Post subject:
I find Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac as the best Panasonic to iMovie converter to transcode MTS videos to iMovie supported AVI.

Tips:
1. The output files also works for Non-linear editing software on MacBook Pro or iMac like Final Cut Pro (FCP), Final Cut Express (FCE), Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer (MC), and Kdenlive.

2. The Mac MTS to AVI converter also works with the AVCHD videos from camcorders like Panasonic HDC-TM300, Panasonic HDC-SDT750K, Panasonic Pro AG-DVC20, Panasonic Pro AG-HMC150, Panasonic HDC-SD60, Panasonic TM700K.
Sophie295 - Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:41 pm
Post subject:
MOV to DVD Converter is a professional and multifunctional software which can not only help you to convert MOV files to DVD MOV to DVD Burner, but also can help you to edit the MOV files MOV to DVD Creator before converting, set the output parameters, and edit the DVD menu.DVD to MOV Converter

The operation of this MOV to DVD Converter MOV to DVD Converter for Mac is very easy and time-saving. Because MOV to DVD Converter DVD to MOV for Maccan support multithread and multi-core processing, you can save much time and energy using it. MOV to WMV Converter What's more, you can even use this MOV to DVD Converter as a decent high-definition video player to enjoy videos with full screen.MOV to MTV Converter
ivy00135 - Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:41 am
Post subject:
岡山中山夜市
鳳山青年夜市
國民市場(青年市場)夜市
六合夜市烤肉之家
六合夜市度小月擔仔麵
六合夜市海產粥
六合夜市第一家鹹酥雞
六合夜市東山鴨頭
六合夜市台南鹽水意麵
六合夜市鱔魚意麵