iPhone Forum

General Discussion - How to play Samsung AVCHD camcorder video on DLNA TV?

brntkobe1 - Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:13 pm
Post subject: How to play Samsung AVCHD camcorder video on DLNA TV?
How to play Samsung AVCHD camcorder video on DLNA TV?

DLNA, as the short term for digital living network alliance, is getting more and more popular as the convenience for connecting different electronic devices and enjoy the content over home network. Manufacturers like Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Philips are producing DLNA certified products. No matter what the brand of the DLNA product is, a DLNA compliant TV can work with a DLNA camera.

Despite the popularity and convenience, getting your computers, TV, camcorder with DLNA is a big budget. I purchased Samsung 1080p LED HDTV with DLNA support, but my Samsung AVCHD camcorder did not include DLNA yet. What shall we do then? Upgrade the camcorder? Yes, but it may take some time. For now, to enjoy camcorder video on DLNA-TV, the quick solution is to convert AVCHD video to your Samsung DLNA-TV.

Here is how to I put my Samsung VP-HMX20C camcorder video recorded in 1920x1080 to Samsung DLNA TV with easy MTS/M2TS Converter.

Step 1. Load AVCHD to the video converter.
After transferring AVCHD video to the computer, just click the Add button on the left to load M2TS video. I am using the Windows OS. If you are using iMac or Mac OS X, just get the Mac MTS/M2TS Converter with the same function.

Step 2. Choose HD video output.
The converter offers HD video profile, and I chose MP4 with H.264 as output for Samsung DLNA TV. I clicked the Settings button to have a further look at the detailed information. To my surprise, the default size is 1920*1080. There is also an option to use original size, making it easier to get video without losing quality.

Step 3. Get HD video for Samsung DLNA TV.
Click the Convert button and start the conversion. The program converts AVCHD video and output HD video in MP4 format at high speed. It is then generated to the output folder.

Step 4. Connect USB to Samsung DLNA TV.
Even though the TV includes wireless DLNA, it also comes with a USB 2.0 port. I get my videos in USB and play video on Samsung DLNA TV sharing with family.

Hope you also enjoy AVCHD camcorder video on HDTV with high quality.
ivy00135 - Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:41 pm
Post subject:
制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司
便服酒店
傳播小姐
公主
制服酒店