iPhone Forum

iPhone News - Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter

iphonefan - Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:04 am
Post subject: Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter
Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter is the easiest-to-use and fastest DVD to iPhone converter software for Apple iPhone on the market. It can convert almost all kinds of DVD to iPhone format. It is also a powerful DVD to iPhone converter due to the conversion speed is far faster than real-time. You will enjoy your favorite DVDs on your iPhone as a DVD Player.
adamsblack - Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:27 am
Post subject:
Wondershare DVD to iPhone converter is even better than it, imo, at least the wondershare supplies the same iphone converter mac user.
mikeyi - Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:53 pm
Post subject:
ImTOO DVD to iPhone Converter is powerful DVD to iPhone converter software to rip and convert DVD to iPhone MPEG-4, MP4, MP3, WAV and M4A, and put DVD on iPhone with super high conversion speed!
http://kooksoft.com/software/MobilePDA/iPhone/200808/29-673.html
Mulcaus - Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:38 am
Post subject:
I prefer Nidesoft Video Converter. It is an excellent video converter with powerful functions. Download and install it here: http://www.nidesoft.com/downloads/video-converter.exe
and get more information here: http://www.nidesoft.com/video-converter.html

It surpass other video converters for its unique features:
〉Convert between all popular video and audio formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MPEG1/2/4, 3GP,

H.264, MP4, DVD, VCD, SVCD, MOV, MP3,etc.
〉Convert FLV format (such as youtube, Google Video, Yahoo Video, Myspace Video) to iPod,

support video crop mode setting and various output resolutions.
〉Customize output file: setting Video Bitrate, Audio Bitrate, Video Size and Volume.

〉The Video Converter allows preview; Allows you to select target subtitle or chapter.
〉You could keep the default settings or set parameters of the video and audio codes by

yourself.
〉Easy and simple to use for beginners; ?
〉Very fast converting speed and excellent video quality;
〉So easy to use that only a few clicks are enough; Codes are all built-in;
〉Optimized for Processor (SSE2/SSE/MMX/3DNow!) and Graphics Card Acceleration. The new version

provides more friendly interface and better quality.
〉Fully optimized for Dual Core, Hyper-Thread processor.
〉Up to 4x faster than other software. Provide >400% converting speed, beyond your imagination;
〉Free Update!!! Very good Day Email Service.
I prefer Nidesoft Video Converter. It is an excellent video converter with powerful functions.

It surpass other video converters for its unique features:
〉Convert between all popular video and audio formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MPEG1/2/4, 3GP,

H.264, MP4, DVD, VCD, SVCD, MOV, MP3,etc.
〉Convert FLV format (such as youtube, Google Video, Yahoo Video, Myspace Video) to iPod,

support video crop mode setting and various output resolutions.
〉Customize output file: setting Video Bitrate, Audio Bitrate, Video Size and Volume.

〉The Video Converter allows preview; Allows you to select target subtitle or chapter.
〉You could keep the default settings or set parameters of the video and audio codes by

yourself.
〉Easy and simple to use for beginners; ?
〉Very fast converting speed and excellent video quality;
〉So easy to use that only a few clicks are enough; Codes are all built-in;
〉Optimized for Processor (SSE2/SSE/MMX/3DNow!) and Graphics Card Acceleration. The new version

provides more friendly interface and better quality.
〉Fully optimized for Dual Core, Hyper-Thread processor.
〉Up to 4x faster than other software. Provide >400% converting speed, beyond your imagination;
〉Free Update!!! Very good Day Email Service.
scofield119 - Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:26 am
Post subject:
As the price of cellphone droping, while the RAM of our cellphone is increasing. iPhone is not in the exception list ! WHile if you want to listen music and watch moive in you iphone , one tool can not be missed that is Xilisoft DVD to iPhone Converter. It can convert your DVD movie or music into your iPhone and make sure you can enjoy at any time you want !

karen1214 - Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:27 am
Post subject:
iSkysoft DVD to iPhone converter for Mac is a specially designed mac dvd to iPhone converter.It can convert DVD to iPhone MP4 video on Mac with the resolution for 640 by 480 and also convert DVD to iPhone audio formats like M4A on your Mac with high speed and excellent output quanlity.
Beside the powerful converting function,DVD to iPhone converter for Mac both has advances edittig function enable you to select DVD subtitle and audio track to convert DVD movie with any available languages, setting up video brightness, contrast, saturation, choose any chapters or titles to convert and even trim the length of each title or chapter, join the selected DVD movie contents and only generate one file. With this excellent converter, you can easily convert DVD movies to iPhone on Mac!
Why not have a try now? DVD to iPhone converter for Mac

iskysoft Video to iphone for mac is designed to converter all popular video and audio files such as AVI, MPEG, MOV, AAC, OGG, WAV to iPhone 3G supported formats such as MP4, MP3, etc so that you can put them on your iPhone, iPod and Apple TV.
This Mac iPhone Converter software provides a series of practical settings such as video crop, file trim, batch conversion, setting video brightness, contrast and saturation, joining multiple files into one file,Preview your video files before conversion to adjust the output quality
april347 - Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:59 pm
Post subject:
Aiseesoft DVD Ripper help you to rip your home-made DVDs, DVD Movies to all popular video formats, and works pergectly with all portable media players.

1. Rip DVDs to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.

4. Do trim, crop, merge and extract audio file from DVD movies.

Aiseesoft Total Video Converter help you to convert all your videos from internet, camera and so on to the right video format you want.

1. Convert MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU
onemoretime0909 - Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:18 am
Post subject:

iPod Video Converter is a professional video to iPod converter for you to convert all video like MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF to MP4, MP4 AVC format for your iPod/iPhone. This wonderful converter also supports converting all the popular audio formats to iPod MP3, AAC, WAV.

iPhone Video Converter is the best iPhone movie converter to convert all the popular video formats like MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV to iPhone video MP4, MP4 AVC. It is also the great iPhone music converter, so it can convert any audio formats like MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV to iPhone MP3, AAC, WAV audio. It is also associated with extracting audio from video and convert to audio MP3, AAC, WAV.
xw227751 - Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:07 pm
Post subject:
PDF to IMAGE Converter wanted to own!!!

PDF to IMAGE Converter
PDF to IMAGE Converter with reliable quality and humanized design is your ideal

helper, which can protect U from having troubles in converting pdf to image! Unimaginable functions will not let U down forever!

Powerful evidence: using PDF to IMAGE Converter, U can convert pdf to all kinds of image formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PCX, TGA,

TIFF. U can also adjust the color, quailty, resolution, page of the files converted!

This screen of PDF to Image Converter has showed its great advantage. As soon as lauching PDF to Image Converter, you will find it

is so useful!
Helpful steps of converting PDF to Image:

You need to downlowd and install PDF to Image Converter on your computer!

You can add or delete your files and folder by cicking these buttons:
Image, you can also click the "File" button to finish these

steps.
Then you can adjust your files by settting the following regions,

If U are satisfied with the results above by previewing, you can click the "Convert" button to convert PDF to Image! Remember to

set destination folder by clicking the "Browse" button.

All steps are finished, I think that PDF to Image Converter has dealed with your problems! So, you have owned best assisstant!

Congratulation!

PDF to Image Converter----Your Best PDF to Image Converter

Other useful tools, please attention :

PDF to GIF Converter
PDF to JPEG Converter
PDF to TIFF Converter
PDF to BMP Converter

convert m2ts

convert m2ts to mkv
convert m2ts to wmv
convert m2ts to avi
convert m2ts to flv
convert m2ts to mp4
convert m2ts to mpg
convert m2ts to mpeg
convert m2ts to mov
convert m2ts to vob
convert m2ts to dvd
convert m2ts to ipod
convert m2ts to iphone
convert m2ts to psp
convert m2ts to xbox
convert m2ts to avchd
edit m2ts

convert flv files

iphone 3gs transfer
iPhone 3g
music to iphone 3gs
music from iphone 3gs
photo to iphone 3gs
iphone 3gs file/files transfer
iphone 3gs video tranfer
caibutou - Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:17 pm
Post subject:
Gucci outlet online present to you one of the most gorgeous Gucci bags outlet ever created.The craftsmanship and artistry alone is worth that much, coach outlet online even forgetting the enviable Gucci logo. Coach bags online was released before the Valentines Day and is rather sophisticated and elegant. Gucci shoes sale has a strong mood for the sweet and romantic date.The proportion is good and also well designed.
I don't know about you, but even knowing coach wallets has used faux fur doesn't completely put my mind at ease here.
robinhan - Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:34 am
Post subject:
Mac MXF to MOV Converter - How to convert MXF to MOV with MXF to MOV Converter for Mac?

In some situations, you should convert MXF to MOV such as you want to play funny MXF videos on Quicktime or some other players which support .mov video format on Mac. MXF is a "container" or "wrapper" format which supports a number of different streams of coded "essence", encoded with any of a variety of codecs.

In order to convert MXF to MOV on Mac, you need a best software application which called MXF to MOV Converter for Mac to help you. This Mac MXF to MOV Converter allows Mac users to convert MXF to MOV on Mac.

What's more, this Mac MXF to MOV Converter also enables you convert MXF to other friendly video formats like MPG, WMV, MP4, 3GP, FLV etc. After conversion, you can play converted MXF files on iPad, iPod, iPhone 4, iTunes, PSP, Apple TV, Android Phones, etc so that you can enjoy the videos anytime and anywhere.

Now, follow the guide to convert MXF to MOV on Mac.

Step 1. Add MXF files into this MXF to MOV Converter for Mac

After downloading and running this program, click "Add" button to load the MXF files into the MXF to MOV Converter.

Step 2. Select output format

You can click on the “Format” bar, follow the list, you can choose the video format "MOV", then click the “Browse” button next to “Export to” field and specify an output folder to save converted files. Click “Choose” to confirm.

Step 3. Start convert

Before converting MXF to MOV on Mac, you can set video and audio bit rate, frame rate, channels, etc to make your videos different from others. All things are ready, you click "Convert" button to convert MXF to MOV on Mac.
killua - Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:53 am
Post subject: Three different choices in avi converter for mac
Three different avi converter for mac softwares give you three views,deliberately choose which is your best like software.

avi converter for macis a powerful and versatile Video/Audio Conversion utility for Mac OS X users to convert video files from one format to another and extract or save the audio tracks on Mac OS X (including OS X 10.5 Leopard)

avi converter for macis specially designed for converting HD videos. Most HD video formats are supported including AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD, MPEG TS, QuickTime HD, WMV HD, AVI HD etc.

avi converter for macalso is an excellent AVI Converter for Mac user.This AVI Converter for Mac , i.e. Mac AVI Converter, can convert AVI to 3GP, Mp4, MOV and other popular format with perfect quality and fast conversion speed.

michaelandy - Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:54 am
Post subject:
thanks for sharing such good tips , I undoubtedly enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post, But can anybody sharing PowerPoint conversion software with me? I want to convert PowerPoint to video, but my friends recommend me a PowerPoint to video converter, but that’s too hard to operate, In fact! my original intention is that I want to view PowerPoint presentation on my iPad, I know iPad support MP4 format, so, can I first need to convert my presentation to MP4 format, and then upload it to my iPad? But this PowerPoint to video and PPT to video software can’t permit me directly do that directly! Are there some of practical software that could directly transfer it to my iPad? Any useful suggestion would be appreciated! convert PPT to AVI
jenny - Fri May 27, 2011 1:05 am
Post subject:
I rarely get to reviewWholesale Gucci Sneakersand sneakers that are unisex or worn exclusively by woman. This pair of authenticDiscount Chanel is one of those that I guess, man will prefer wearing. Replica Designer Handbags look really casual and don't really bring anything new toNike Shoes Sale 1 design and I would at least wishAuthentic Air Jordan would have bothered a bit more and created them in several different colors, but sadly I have not been able to find them in colors other than this one - light brown.
michaelandy - Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:34 am
Post subject:
thanks to your informative post,I'll absolutly recommend it to my friends. But I was wondering if it is capable of converting pdf to epub for my iPad? Before this, I have been using PDF to ePub converter to convert PDF to ePub for my iPad, but it's too hard for me to master! I need a conversion software that could easily convert PDF to epub for my iPad compatible format. and the PDF to ePub for mac, PDF to ePub mac , pdf to epub converter for mac are also hard to master!
yeux - Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:13 pm
Post subject:
SWF to Video Converter Pro is a powerful and professional SWF Converter software. With the SWF Converter, you can perfectly convert SWF to Video and Audio format files, such as convert SWF to AVI (XVID Video/DIVX Video), SWF to AVI With Alpha, SWF to MPEG, SWF to MPG, SWF to FLV, SWF to MP4 (iPod Video Movie/iPod Touch Movie/Creative Zen Player Video/PSP Movie /Apple TV Movie /iPhone Movie), SWF to WMV (Zune Movie/Pocket PC Movie/Xbox 360 Movie /), SWF to 3GP (3GPP/3GPP2), SWF to DV, SWF to MP3, etc.

Video to SWF/FLV converter is professional Video to SWF converter and video to FLV Converter software which helps you convert Video to FLV and Video to SWF video files, also with HTML codes.

DVD to SWF/FLV Converter,
SWF to FLV Converter,
SWF Converter,
SWF Converter for Mac
hath80 - Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:46 pm
Post subject:
How to remove DRM protection from M4V/WMV/M4P/AAC/M4A/WMA/iTunes/Napster?

How to remove DRM protection from M4V, WMV, M4P, AAC, M4A, WMA, OGG, iTunes, Napster, Rhapsody legally? So that you can burn iTunes to DVD or convert DRM files to other unprotected formats. This step by step guide will show you how to remove DRM protection legally, quickly and effectively with DRM Media Converter.

Media Converter is a professional DRM Removal Software that is able to remove DRM protection from videos and music downloaded and purchased from online stores like iTunes, Windows Media Player, Napster, Amazon Unbox, Wal-Mart, Pandora, Rhapsody, Bearshare, BBC iPlayer, Amazon video on Demand and other DRM protected media center in a legal professional way. It supports both protected & unprotected WMA, M4A, M4B, M4P, ACC, OGG, AC3, WMV, M4A, MOV, FLV, M2TS, TS, TRP, and more.

Free Download Media Converter

Step 1 Add DRM files to Media Converter
Click Add button, here you can add files or let the tool find DRM files and then import them to Media Converter. The default setting works well with your PC without any extra configuration. Besides, the batch conversion mode supports input several files at one time.
Tips: you can choose Remove to remove added files one by one, or you can choose Clear to remove all imported files.

Step 2 Customize output format
After you added files to Media Converter, you can select the output file according to your digital player or you can just select common video/audio file. Choose an output format from Convert audio to or Convert video to. Settings button lets you have more choices, such as resolution, frame bite, encoder, and bit rate.

Step 3 Remove DRM protection

You may customize the output path by clicking Browse. Once you've finished all the settings, click on Start button. Media Converter will now conduct the DRM removal process.

After conversion, you can click Find Target to open the output folder and find the converted unprotected files. And now you are able to enjoy, listen and transfer the files freely.

Note: Besides the capability of removing DRM protection from M4V, WMV, M4P, AAC, M4A, WMA, OGG, iTunes, Napster, Rhapsody, this Media Converter also serves as a Converter tool which lets you convert unprotected video/audio files.

What is DRM?
Digital rights management (DRM) is a generic term for access control technologies that can be used by hardware manufacturers, publishers, copyright holders and individuals to limit the usage of digital content and devices. The term is used to describe any technology that inhibits uses of digital content not desired or intended by the content provider. The term does not generally refer to other forms of copy protection which can be circumvented without modifying the file or device, such as serial numbers or keyfiles. It can also refer to restrictions associated with specific instances of digital works or devices. Digital rights management is used by companies such as Sony, Amazon, Apple Inc., Microsoft, AOL and the BBC. With DRM Media Converter, you can enjoy DRM files on your digital players freely and legally.

More:
How to remove DRM protection from M4V/WMV/M4P/AAC/M4A/WMA/iTunes/Napster?

remove drm protection, drm removal tool, remove drm from itunes, remove drm from bbc iplayer, remove drm from amazon unbox, remove drm from zune, m4v to wmv, m4v to avi, m4v to mp4, remove drm from wmv, remove drm from wma, mp4 to dvd, itunes to dvd, mov to dvd, wmv to dvd, avi to dvd, mkv to dvd, dvd burning tool, mp4 to wmv, mp4 to mov, dvd ripper tool, dvd creator, dvd software convert videos to iphone 5, convert videos to iphone 5 on mac, iphone 5 video converter, iphone 5 video converter for mac, dvd to iphone 5, dvd to iphone 5 on mac, dvd to iphone 5 converter, dvd to iphone 5 converter for mac
Sophie295 - Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:06 pm
Post subject:
QuickTime Converter for Mac , known as Mac quicktime converter, has powerful function of converting between all conventional video and audio formats, such as MP4 Convert QuickTime to MP4 for Mac , MOV, AVI, MKV, Divx, MPEG-1/2 Convert QuickTime to MPEG for Mac , 3GP Convert QuickTime to 3GP for Mac , 3G2, VOB etc. What's more, the Mac quicktime mov converter can also convert video to audio formats, such as MP3 Convert QuickTime to MP3 for Mac , AAC, AC3 and so on.

QuickTime Movie Converter for Mac If you want to put some movies and songs with different formats on your portable player, the QuickTime Converter for Mac is the best choice for you. Not only because of its powerful conversion function, but its compatibility with almost all the popular video or audio players, such as iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic Convert QuickTime to iPod for Mac , iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen Vision, Archos, iRiver, HP iPAQ, General Pocket PC, Black Berry, Xbox360, PS3, Youtube, Mobile Phone. Convert QuickTime to AVI for Mac

QuickTime File Converter for Mac Have you ever thought that QuickTime Converter for Mac can also edit video and audio files including MOV files? Convert QuickTime to FLV for Mac Being an excellent mac video converter quicktime, it can also edit the files as you like. It enables you to trim video or audio, crop video and merge video files into one output file. Convert QuickTime to DVD for Mac Besides, it also provides preview of the video effect before conversion. Don't look down upon the little converter which will surely bring you big convenience. Convert QuickTime to WMV for Mac Convert QuickTime to Windows Media Player Mac
hath801 - Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:38 am
Post subject:
How to burn iTunes movies to DVD effectively?

This tutorial will teach you the simplest solution to remove iTunes DRM and then you can burn iTunes to DVD disc or convert iTunes movies to other video or audio file you needed.

iTunes is a media center where we can download music and videos easily. However, music and movies purchased from iTunes can be only played on Apple products due to DRM (Digital Rights Managements) protection. If you want to view your iTunes purchased movies on your home DVD player, you will have to remove DRM from iTunes first and then you are able to burn iTunes movies to DVD. Here’s we include the easiest solution to remove DRM and burn iTunes movies to DVD. Learn today and enjoy your iTunes media files freely.

Part 1 Remove DRM protection from iTunes

Media Converter has been recognized as the most powerful iTunes DRM Removal Tool which lets you remove DRM protection from iTunes easily. Highly recommended and you will be amazed at how it works. Here’s the step by step guide on removing iTunes DRM protection:

Step 1 Download DRM removal tool, install and launch it.
Step 2 Add DRM protected files. Or let Media Converter find DRM files by clicking Add button.
Step 3 Set the output file format according to your specific needs.
Step 4 Once everything is ready, click on Start to remove DRM protection.

Tips: This Media Converter can also remove DRM from other protected music and video files (iTunes, Windows Media Center, Napster, Pandora, Spiral Frog, Amazon Unbox, CinemaNow etc); it also works for unprotected video and audio files, support all common media formats.

Part 2 Burn iTunes movies to DVD playable on home DVD player
Regard to DRM protection removed iTunes movies, you may want to view them on your home DVD players. In this case, you will need a DVD Burning Software to convert and burn iTunes to DVD. DVD Creator is an easy to use iTunes to DVD converter software. Below is the detailed guide on burning iTunes movies to DVD:

Free Download DVD Creator for Windows 15.0MB
Free Download DVD Creator for Mac 20.4MB

Step 1 Load iTunes videos
Click on Load Video button in the upper left interface to locate iTunes movies, and add them to this iTunes to DVD converter. Drag and drop loaded files to the storyboard below to make further operation.

Step 2 Customize DVD menu (Optional)
Personalize the DVD menu by selecting from the built-in various DVD menus to make a professional -looking DVD. Of course, you may personalize your DVDs by adding transition effects, customize DVD menu templates, and edit downloaded movies, etc.

Step 3 Burn iTunes movies to DVD
Once you’ve added videos to the program, now you can convert and burn iTunes videos to DVD directly.

You’ve learned how to burn iTunes movies to DVD. DVD Creator also lets you burn all other kinds of videos and movies to DVD disc.

More:
How to burn iTunes movies to DVD?

itunes to dvd, itunes to dvd, itunes movies to dvd, burn itunes to dvd, convert itunes to dvd, itunes to dvd converter, burning movies from itunes to dvd, itunes to dvd mac, mp4 to dvd, burn mp4 to dvd, mp4 to dvd mac, avi to dvd, quicktime to dvd, mov to dvd, wmv to dvd, mkv to dvd, m4v to dvd, youtube to dvd, torrent to dvd, vuze to dvd, dvd flick guide, format factory guide, drm removal tool, remove drm protection, remove itunes drm, remove drm from itunes, remove drm from wmv, remove drm from bbc iplayer, remove drm from amazon unbox, itunes to blackberry playbook, itunes to android phone, dvd burning tool, dvd creator for mac, professional dvd creator, dvd creator, dvd soft, dvdsoft, dvd to ipad converter, dvd to iphone converter, dvd to ipod converter, ipad video converter, iphone video converter, ipod video converter, itunes to kindle fire, itunes to playbook, itunes to blackberry playbook, dvd to kindle fire, ps vita video converter, ps vita converter, dvd to ps vita, dvd video tool, dvd creator for mac, dvd creator

ipad video converter, best ipad video converter, dvd to ipad converter, ipad converter suite, video converter ultimate
youyou - Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:25 am
Post subject: ImTOO DVD Ripper
ImTOO DVD Ripper is a powerful DVD ripping software application to rip and convert DVD movies to almost all video and audio formats (rip DVD to AVI, DVD to MP4, DVD to MPEG, DVD to WMV, DVD to DivX; convert DVD to MP3, DVD to WMA) with high DVD ripping speed and exceptional quality. You can now enjoy your entire DVD collection on multimedia players such as iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, BlackBerry, iRiver PMP, Windows Mobile phone, Xbox and mobile phones all made possible with the ImTOO DVD Ripper!

ImTOO DVD Ripper also features video or audio-editing options prior to ripping - cut certain clips, merge several clips into one with transitional effects added, crop selected scenes, add subtitles and soundtracks and attach watermarks. Engined with NVIDIA CUDA & ATI APP technology, 5X faster processing performance is delivered. Other features include setting the target file size before conversion; running ImTOO DVD Ripper in the background to save resources; and even setting an action (shutdown, exit, standby or hibernate) to auto perform after a task is done. Try the ImTOO DVD Ripper out for yourself FREE now!

dvd-ripper
markwallk - Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:21 am
Post subject:
Thanks for sharing this information. It is really very nice and awesome information for me because I could not run DVD video files in my iPhone. With the help of these applications I will be run any video in my iPhone.
shirley0123 - Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:18 am
Post subject:
When we talk of the Asics Shoes, there is always an unsaid fact that comes with it. This is a Japanese technology and provides immense comfortable Womens Onitsuka Mexico Mid Runner to women. The most popular of series of Asics Shoes is Asics Womens Onitsuka Mexico 66 Shoes.
snowgirl - Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:40 am
Post subject: How to convert PDF to PowerPoint on Mac with Mac PDF to PPT
How to convert PDF to PowerPoint on Mac with Mac PDF to PowerPoint Converter?

PowerPoint is a commercial presentation program developed by Microsoft. It is part of the Microsoft Office suite, and runs on Microsoft Windows and Apple's Mac OS X operating system. Nowadays, almost all of the university teachers are using PPT to give lectures, just like Mr Smith, who is a Professor of literature. He want to quote a segment of words in PDF format to enrich the content of his PPT, but it would takes him much time to print, so he need a PDF to PPT Conversion tool.

Mac PDF to PowerPoint Converter is a professional PDF to PowerPoint conversion tool which is special designed for Mac users to convert PDF to PowerPoint for Mac. With this powerful PDF assistant, you can easily convert PDF to PowerPoint on Mac by quickly producing dynamic PowerPoint presentations from PDF slides and preserving the original text, images, graphics, tables, hyperlinks, layout and formatting.

What's more, this PDF to PowerPoint Mac Converter is easy to use, you just need several clicks to create PowerPoint presentations from PDF files on Mac OS X. In addition, it support batch and partial conversion modes, that is, you can convert a batch of PDF files to PowerPoint on Mac within minutes or specify the page range to be converted.

Step by step tutorials for you to convert pdf files to PPT on Mac:

Step 1. Add pdf files into PDF Converter Pro for Mac
Download, install and run Mac PDF Converter Pro, drag pdf files to the operation panel.
Step 2. Select Output format "PPT" on Mac
Choose the right format that you need, here choose "PPT".

Step 3. Start converting
When all settings are done, click the "Convert" button to start convert pdf files.
cecillovell2 - Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:55 am
Post subject: How to recover lost files on mac
Data Recovery for Mac can recover your lost photos, videos, documents, email and archive files from Mac based hard drive, or external hard drive, iPod, USB drive, SD card, digital camera, mobile phone, and MP3/MP4 player, due to accidental deleting, formatting, virus infection, improper operation, unexpected power failure, and other unknown reasons.

You can preview thumbnails of lost data and perform Deep Recoveries via deep scans of both hard drives and other portable storage devices with the HFS+/FAT/ NTFS file system.

Recover photo, video, SMS, contacts, note, calendar and call history of iPhone from iTunes.
User Guide: Recover Data from Mac Hard Drive, Recover Deleted Files on Mac

Read more:
How to recover deleted files on mac
How to recover iphone lost photos on mac
livcyxingfoe - Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:23 pm
Post subject:
thanks to your informative post,I'll absolutly recommend it to my friends. But I was wondering if it is capable of
lucyming - Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:32 am
Post subject:
Thanks for sharing this information.

HaileyLi - Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:41 pm
Post subject: Will PS4 be able to play MKV/AVI/WMV/VOB/M4V video files?
Summary: How can I put MKV, AVI, VOB, M2TS, MPG, WMV, M4V, Tivo videos to PS4? If you want to make a reservation for Sony's PlayStation 4, and wonder if it can support these files playback, now you have got the chance to learn how to play all kindes of movies on PS4?

PS4 (Sony PlayStation 4) can be called the most exciting game console in the whole year of 2013. It is a video game console from Sony Computer Entertainment which releases on November 15, 2013 in North America for $399, and will compete with Nintendo's Wii U and Microsoft's Xbox One. Play Station 4 is not only a video game console, it can also act as a powerful home media center to stream photos, music and videos to HD TV for playing ans sharing. You can copy or stream many kinds of videos for playback via PS4.

However, some common high definition video formats such as MKV, AVI, VOB, M2TS, MPG, WMV, M4V, Tivo are not supported by PlayStation4. In such cases, you need to convert them to PS4 for playing more HD movies and videos.

Software Requirement:

Here you need the assistance of a PS4 video conversion software program Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate or iMedia Converter for Mac to convert MKV, AVI, VOB, M2TS, MPG, WMV, M4V, Tivo to Sony PS4 videos friendly videos for playback.

Great News!!! Pavtube Software officially released its 2014 Christmas Deal. UP to 50% off is provided lasting to January 31th 2015. Don't miss it! And find more 2014 Christmas Crazy Promotion at Pavtube Facebook.

Money Saving Boundles:

ByteCopy($42) + Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $79.9, Save $27.1
Video Converter Ultimate($65) + ChewTune($29) = Only $74.9, Save $19.1
Video Converter Ultimate($65) + DVD Creater($35) = Only $64.9, Save $35.1

Part 1. Convert MKV, AVI, VOB, M2TS, MPG, WMV, M4V, Tivo Videos to PS4 Video on PC/Mac

Step 1. Install and launch the Ultimate Converter for PS4, and click "Add Video" button to load your source videos files. The software supports batch converison so that you can add several MKV, AVI, VOB, M2TS, MPG, WMV, M4V, Tivo files to convert at one time.

Step 2. Click on "Format" boarder to set output format.

Now that we're converting MKV, AVI, VOB, M2TS, MPG, WMV, M4V, Tivo for PS4, a recommended format is "PSP/PS3 >> PS3 Video(720P) MPEG-4(*.mp4)" foramt.

Step 3. Finally click on "Convert" button to start converting video to 720p MP4 for PS4.

Part 2: Transfer HD Movies to PS4 Video from PC/Mac

Before transferring the converted HD movies to PS4 from your computer, please make sure of the following things to get ready:

The computer with the movie file that has been converted as above;

A USB external hard drive or flash drive;

A PlayStation4

1. Transfer the converted movie file from your computer to the USB. You should format it to FAT-32 if you are using an external hard drive.
2. Insert the USB flash drive or hard drive into one USB port of PS4 console.
3. Turn the PS4 on after making sure there is a disk in the system, and then go to the main menu.
4. Select "Video" and then find your USB device.
5. Select "Display All" to see all the video files existing on your Sony PS4.
6. Select the file you wish to transfer and press the triangle button.
7. Choose "Copy" and confirm the transferring, then the movies are transferred and copied to your PS4 hard drive.

In this way, you can get MKV, AVI, VOB, M2TS, MPG, WMV, M4V, Tivo files playable on PS4 without problems. We hope this short article will bring some new multimedia life to your PlayStation 4 (PS4) console.

P.S.

PlayStation 4 is thereby used as a host and a controller, through which you can play the HD movies on the display of computer monitor, video projector, digital television, or digital audio device with the help of HDMI or optical S/PDIF.

Source:http://formatplayable.jimdo.com/2014/04/17/play-mkv-avi-on-ps4/
lydiawang - Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:58 pm
Post subject:
If you are Apple fans, now you will feel lucky to come by this site, because you finally find an all-in-one DVD ripper software that converts your DVD collections for all your Apple devices, no matter what it is, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod…etc. DVDFab DVD Ripper, in the first place, added supports to all Apple products and many other world famous manufacturers.

Check out this tip now:

Convert DVD for iPod or iPhone 4S: Step 1-> Download and install the latest DVDFab 9 onto your computer;

Convert DVD for iPod or iPhone 4S: Step 2-> Launch DVDFab 9, choose Ripper option at the Option Interface (or from the Option Bar at the Main Interface), then add your target DVD movie per the instructions;

Convert DVD for iPod or iPhone 4S: Step 3-> Choose the correct audio track and subtitle stream you need retain at the corresponding sections, and then set the output path at the “Save to” section to a place you can easily find on your HDD;

Convert DVD for iPod or iPhone 4S: Step 4-> Click the Profile Box (or Profile Icon) to find corresponding profiles for your iPod or iPhone 4S (or other model) from the built-in Profile Library and press "OK" button, then just hit “Start” button at the Main Interface to go converting.
After DVDFab 9 done its job, you can transfer the converted videos onto your iPod or iPhone 4S and enjoy it anytime you are available.

Software you need: the latest build of DVDFab 9

If you need further information, just visit www.dvdfab.cn/dvd-ripper.htm
guoyanying - Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:00 pm
Post subject:
A hollister uk bank of key-lock coach outlet online mailboxes set ugg boots into the wall sac louis vuitton just south new jordans of polo lacoste pas cher the parkingarea bore no roshe run pas cher names, chaussures louboutin only michael kors outlet store unit ghd hair numbers. No polo lacoste manager louboutin designation. Michaela’scompartment was michael kors canada shut barbour tight. Milo longchamp bags squintedthrough doke gabbana the doudoune canada goose slot. “Lots karen millen of ugg outlet stuff inside.”

Her michael kors outlet online apartment cheap jordans was at the coach outlet back. nike free run uk Louvre windows as p90x old as the building were coach outlet aburglar’s dream. The glass slats polo ralph lauren were folded north face shut but green curtains had beenleft canada goose jackets slightly air max parted. michael kors Dark uggs inside, but ralph lauren polo the outlines longchamp handbags of moncler jackets furniture were cheap oakley sunglasses clear.

Milo longchamp soldes began knocking on lululemon outlet online doors.The oakley outlet only polo outlet tenant at abercrombie home was a hollister clothing store woman coach outlet store online in her twenties wearing ralph lauren outlet online a stiff,brandy-colored wig and a calf-length denim jumper canada goose over a white, long-sleevedsweater. new balance shoes The hermes bags wig made louis vuitton me wonder nike air max about chemotherapy, but she was wedding dresses uk buxom and hergray eyes canada goose were clear. The nfl jerseys same kind uggs on sale of lightly burberry freckled complexion MichaelaBrand had been blessed with. cheap nfl jerseys Open jordan future face tightened by surprise.

I saw the the north face side tiffany jewelry curls ugg and air jordan 11 yarmulke longchamp on jordan 3 the vans squirming blond burberry outlet online boy louis vuitton she was ugg boots holdingand lancel got it: Some longchamp pas cher Orthodox Jewish ralph lauren women jordan xx9 covered p90x workout their herve leger natural michael kors hair out north face outlet ofmodesty.The badge made louis vuitton outlet online her reebok shoes press her son to her hermes birkin chest. canada goose outlet “Yes?”

The lululemon boy’s arms michael kors outlet and sac michael kors feet sac guess shot michael kors out simultaneously hogan outlet and she cheap sunglasses nearly tiffany and co lost nike free uk hergrip. He looked jordan shoes to coach factory outlet be louis vuitton three burberry or ugg so. Stocky and sturdy, twisting and turning,emitting nike free pas cher little converse shoes growly noises.

“Calm burberry handbags down, moncler Gershie true religion outlet Yoel!”The ralph lauren boy michael kors outlet online waved a ugg boots uk fist. vans outlet “Hero soccer shoes hero louboutin uk Yehudah ugg outlet ! Fall longchamp outlet online the nike free elephant!”

He squirmed some jordan 5 more and nike roshe run uk she gave up michael kors pas cher and set oakley sale him coach outlet store down. oakley sunglasses He oakley sunglasses rocked sac hermes on hisfeet and air force growled louis vuitton outlet stores some ugg boots more. tory burch outlet Eyed converse pas cher us marc jacobs and said, “Fall!”In an doke gabbana outlet upper air max story of the kate spade handbags palace a room is set apart for longchamp pas cher the wedding dresses exhibition of the canada goose many beautiful replica watches and costly things coach bags which the art bottes ugg of sunglasses outlet the establishment produces. Here, besides pictures oakley vault in moncler mosaic, there mac cosmetics are cunningly uggs inlaid tables longchamp and cabinets, mcm handbags caskets, nike blazer rich louis vuitton outlet vases true religion outlet of chalcedony mounted sac longchamp in oakley sunglasses outlet silver, christian louboutin shoes and coach handbags delicately burberry factory outlet wrought jewelry, chanel handbags while louis vuitton outlet the floor is ghd straighteners covered with a mosaic cheap oakley sunglasses pavement ordered abercrombie and fitch for nike air max the jordan 6 Viceroy of nike air max pas cher Egypt. There nike air max uk are here, jimmy choo outlet moreover, to be iphone 6 cases seen the jordan 4 designs furnished by the Crown canada goose Princess of wedding dresses Prussia north face jackets for nike air force the mosaics uggs outlet of oakley vault the michael kors Queen’s louboutin pas cher Chapel at jordan 12 Windsor. These, louboutin like juicy couture outlet all other nike factory pictures and michael kors decorations in mosaic, are completed in the sac louis vuitton pas cher establishment on canada goose jackets the Grand Canal, and marc jacobs handbags are afterward beats headphones put vanessa bruno pas cher up mulberry handbags as wholes supra shoes in new balance the michael kors outlet places intended for ray ban them.In uggs canada Venice nothing nike air max in decay toms outlet is vans pas cher strange. louboutin But it cheap oakley is startling oakley pas cher to find timberland her true religion jeans in lululemon outlet her birkin bag old nike trainers uk age nourishing into fresh life polo ralph lauren an art that, new balance after feebly michael kors outlet preserving pandora charms the hermes pas cher memory of painting for p90x3 so air max many hollister centuries, air max 2015 had valentino shoes decorated her prime replica watches only lunette ray ban pas cher with the ray ban glories michael kors outlet online of polo ralph lauren uk its michael kors outlet online decline;—for iphone cases Kugler air max ascribes the air jordan completion moncler outlet of gucci the mosaics christian louboutin uk of ghd the church instyler ionic styler of babyliss St. true religion jeans Cyprian sac vanessa bruno in Murano to the hermes belt year 882, oakley sunglasses and the polo ralph lauren earliest moncler mosaics rolex replica watches of moncler St. Mark’s to nike air max uk the tenth or michael kors handbags eleventh nike tn centuries, louboutin when north face jackets the Greek Church had already laid pandora jewelry her prada handbags ascetic michael kors handbags hand on air jordan Byzantine art, ray ban sunglasses and louis vuitton uk fixed nike huarache its conventional louboutin shoes forms, gucci belts paralyzed nike free its motives, and gucci handbags forbidden its nike tn pas cher inspirations. ralph lauren uk I lunette oakley pas cher think, kate spade outlet however, moncler pas cher one jordan pas cher would look about him timberland boots in hollister pas cher vain michael kors uk for the north face other prada outlet evidences of a michael kors outlet online returning true religion jeans prosperity moncler outlet in oakley sunglasses the ugg boots clearance lagoons. The old air jordan shoes prosperity ferragamo belts of Venice, converse was barbour uk based air max upon michael kors handbags her monopoly of the hollister most lucrative traffic jordan retro 11 in nike free run pas cher the world, as nike air max 2015 we michael kors outlet online sale have already seen,—upon her ugg soldes exclusive mont blanc pens privileges barbour in air max foreign countries, michael kors upon the uggs outlet enlightened zeal discount oakley sunglasses of lululemon outlet canada her burberry pas cher government, oakley sunglasses cheap and north face outlet online upon men’s burberry outlet imperfect celine handbags knowledge of uggs geography, and the barbarism of the north face pas cher rest of gucci bags Europe, jordan 11 as well replica watches as upon canada goose outlet the indefatigable industry longchamp uk and intelligent ugg boots enterprise of her michael kors outlet canada citizens. America ray ban sunglasses was christian louboutin still undiscovered; pandora charms the overland route to lacoste pas cher India was the bottes ugg only swarovski uk one known; timberland pas cher the longchamp bags people burberry outlet online of tiffany jewelry the continent louboutin outlet outside of Italy louis vuitton pas cher were nike air max unthrifty air jordans serfs, ruled ugg boots and ruined air max 2015 by swarovski jewelry unthrifty michael kors purses lords. The uggs outlet whole world’s ignorance, hollister pride, and sloth were ugg boots Venetian polo ralph lauren outlet online gain; swarovski and nike air max the religious longchamp superstitions true religion outlet of the rolex watches for sale day, oakley sunglasses wholesale which, gross as ugg pas cher they were, embodied coach outlet store online perhaps sac lancel its noblest and most red bottom shoes hopeful asics running shoes sentiment, mulberry outlet were a nike outlet source of incalculable profit vanessa bruno to karen millen uk the babyliss pro sharp-witted nike air max mistress longchamp of polo ralph lauren outlet the ugg Adriatic. michael kors outlet online It was michael jordan shoes the age polo ralph lauren outlet of bottega veneta penances, pilgrimages, fake rolex and relic-hunting, ugg australia and the north face outlet wealth which she wrung from jimmy choo the devotion canada goose uk of louis vuitton others replica watches was exceedingly great. air jordan retro Her celine bags ships north face carried the vans scarpe pilgrims moncler to and oakley from the oakley vault Holy oakley Land; her adventurers christian louboutin outlet ransacked nike shoes Palestine and true religion the whole prada shoes Orient nike blazer pas cher for nike huaraches the bones michael kors and memorials of the saints; gucci outlet and her air max merchants sold the hollister canada precious relics polo ralph lauren pas cher throughout Europe at kate spade outlet online an immense hogan sito ufficiale advance nike store upon juicy couture first barbour jackets uk cost.But louis vuitton purses the foundations of this cheap oakley sunglasses prosperity gucci shoes were baseball bats at last tapped uggs on sale by the moncler jackets tide pandora uk of longchamp outlet wealth kate spade which hollister clothing poured ralph lauren outlet into ralph lauren pas cher Venice from every jordans quarter of ugg italia the world. michael kors Her ray ban uk citizens brought back the vices ralph lauren outlet as toms shoes well oakley glasses as uggs the luxuries of the debauched barbour jackets Orient, moncler outlet and the city became that seat nike roshe of splendid louboutin idleness and proud louis vuitton canada corruption beats by dre which it continued replica rolex till the oakley sunglasses cheap Republic fell. It nike roshe run is louis vuitton bags needless here to cheap nike shoes rehearse the hermes handbags story abercrombie and fitch of hollister her bottes ugg pas cher magnificence and uggs decay. At michael kors outlet the time when nike outlet store the hardy, michael kors outlet hungry people nike air huarache of other nations nike roshe run were opening paths oakley store to prosperity by land ralph lauren outlet and sea, the Venetians, gorged lancel pas cher with louboutin the spoils of louis vuitton ages, doke & gabbana relinquished michael kors outlet online their moncler old bottes ugg pas cher habits air jordan pas cher of coach purses daring enterprise, and ray ban sunglasses dropped back abercrombie and fitch into abercrombie luxury and indolence. north face uk Their montre homme incessant wars with the ghd hair straighteners Genoese sac burberry began, cheap gucci and nike free though they ray ban sunglasses signally links of london uk defeated nike roshe run pas cher the rival nike roshe uk Republic in battle, ray ban Genoa longchamp outlet online finally excelled in asics shoes commerce. A longchamp pliage Greek prince had north face jackets arisen canada goose outlet to canada goose jackets dispute the gucci outlet online sovereignty of nike sneakers the air max pas cher Latin Emperors, jordan retro whom polo ralph lauren the Venetians coach outlet had louis vuitton helped michael kors handbags to place upon the scarpe hogan Byzantine throne; the tn pas cher Genoese, seeing louboutin outlet the favorable fortunes longchamp outlet of nike free run the doudoune moncler Greek, threw the influence of their arms and intrigues christian louboutin in michael kors his favor, true religion jeans and the ray ban pas cher Latins cheap uggs were louis vuitton handbags expelled from Constantinople abercrombie and fitch uk in 1271. ugg boots clearance The louis vuitton outlet new tory burch Greek new balance pas cher Emperor michael kors outlet online sale had canada goose outlet promised to nike roshe give tory burch outlet online the sole navigation tiffany and co of the Black Sea to longchamp handbags his sac louis vuitton allies, nike air max together jordans for sale with the church jimmy choo shoes and palaces ferragamo shoes possessed soccer jerseys by the michael kors outlet online sale Venetians cheap oakley sunglasses in uggs on sale his louis vuitton handbags capital, barbour outlet and he bestowed also upon north face outlet the michael kors outlet Genoese mulberry bags the barbour jackets city of converse Smyrna. reebok outlet It does uggs outlet not canada goose outlet seem that he ugg fulfilled michael kors canada literally all his nike free run promises, for nike trainers the giuseppe zanotti Venetians still continued coach outlet to sail to fake oakleys and hollister from nike air max 2015 their ralph lauren colony montre pas cher of Tana, at moncler the oakley sunglasses cheap head uggs of the Sea christian louboutin shoes of burberry Azof, though swarovski crystal it ugg outlet is certain that retro jordans they vans had uggs outlet no longer the sovereignty of insanity workout those waters; guess pas cher and the michael kors outlet Genoese now michael kors outlet online sale planted on the rolex watch shores hogan of the Black Sea three large canada goose and important colonies to michael kors handbags clearance serve as mont blanc entrep?ts coach factory for longchamp bags the jordan 1 trade michael kors outlet online sale taken from their rivals. The true religion outlet oriental michael kors outlet traffic of the nike roshe run latter was ugg uk maintained longchamp through Tana, lululemon outlet however, for ugg boots clearance nearly thomas sabo uk two mulberry uk centuries michael kors outlet later, when, ray ban sunglasses outlet in 1410, christian louboutin the Mongol abercrombie Tartars, rolex watches under Tamerlane, nike free run fell upon the louis vuitton devoted colony, louis vuitton outlet online took, sacked, christian louboutin burnt, rolex replica and michael kors outlet online utterly michael kors bags destroyed burberry outlet it. lululemon This was the first terrible blow louis vuitton to uggs the links of london most moncler jackets magnificent commerce which vans shoes the world montre femme had ever michael kors handbags seen, nike roshe and cheap ugg boots which lululemon canada had burberry sale endured canada goose jackets for air huarache ages. jerseys No louboutin shoes wonder nike factory outlet that, on new balance outlet the day pandora jewelry of Tana’s fall, ugg soldes terrible longchamp outlet online portents of woe abercrombie were moncler outlet seen at Venice,—that meteors moncler sito ufficiale appeared, that demons ray ban outlet rode moncler the hermes air, hollister that the rolex watches winds canada goose and waters canada goose pas cher rose michael kors bags and blew instyler down ugg pas cher houses thomas sabo and swallowed abercrombie ships! A thousand persons are said to chi flat iron have polo ralph lauren outlet perished wedding dress in the calamities cheap ugg boots outlet which sac longchamp pas cher commemorated louis vuitton outlet a christian louboutin outlet stroke so michael kors mortally disastrous to the ugg national moncler uk grandeur. After that the mulberry

longchamp outlet