iPhone Forum

General Discussion - How to enjoy your iTunes videos on Zune, Archos,Creative Zen

dsfdsf9842 - Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:00 pm
Post subject: How to enjoy your iTunes videos on Zune, Archos,Creative Zen
Have you ever found your favorite M4V movie video that you purchased from iTunes can only be played on Apple players because of the stinking DRM on them?

But what if you want to watch iTunes movie on other portable players like Zune, PSP, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, Cell Phone, Blackberry, HTC, Gphone, etc, play iTunes movie with windows media player, Win amp, edit it with windows movie maker or share them with your friends?

Now I will share a powerful tool with you, So, after giving a test for some free trials I found it's very easy to remove DRM from WMV WMA and other protected music video files with Daniusoft Media Converter , it can remove DRM protection legally and easily and copy the converted files to many players such as iPod, Zune, PSP, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, Cell Phone, Blackberry, HTC, Gphone, etc。

Stpe 1: Download and install the DRM Removal Tool

Stpe 2: Run the software and click Add.. button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files

Step 3: Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected audio files, please select Convert audio to list; If you want to convert protected video files, please select Convert video to list.

Stpe 4: Start remove DRM and convert your DRM protected music and videos by click on Start button.

Also
As daniusoft media converter only supports DRM videos, so when you want to watch other common video/audio even HD video on your portable video device you can use Daniusoft Media Converter Pro.
humphrey798 - Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:10 pm
Post subject:
Faced with so many different sony converters, i am very confused to choose a favorite one. Several days ago, my bosom friend recommended me one named Sony Converter, which is multifunctional but easy to operate. I would like to share it with you to resolve your same problem. What is more, i found other good ones. List here at your service.
Sony Walkman Video Converter|| Sony XPERIA Video Converter||
Sony PSP Video Converter
ivy00135 - Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:22 pm
Post subject:
制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司
便服酒店
傳播小姐