iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Moyea Video Converter for Mac V2.4 published

brntkobe1 - Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:35 pm
Post subject: Moyea Video Converter for Mac V2.4 published
Moyea Video Converter for Mac V2.4 published-support Dolby TrueHD audio

Moyea Video Converter for Mac V 2.4 has been launched, a newer version supporting to load advanced Dolby TrueHD audio which enhances the surrounding sound. What's more, its optimized profile enriches users’ selection of desirable output formats. To take an example, if you choose the output format as iPod formats, a series of iPod types and formats will pop up. Furthermore, it further improved the audio and video sync technology.

Basic function of Video Converter for Mac V 2.4

This program enables users to convert general or high-definition video files like MTS/M2TS, MOD, MOV, MKV, WMV, AVI, MPEG, MP4, MP3, OGG, FLAC, AC3, FLV, TP, etc for mobile or laptop. Moreover, with it, users can freely edit the video files before outputting desirable formats. For instance, Mac users can trim, crop, add watermarks, subtitles, and more.

Newer features of Video Converter V 2.4:

Added new output format like Zune HD as output format
Users are able to save the customized profile settings
Fixed the occasional crashes when working on multi-core CPU
Simplified the process of adding watermark
Capability of keeping original aspect video ratio in Crop Window
Support to load advanced Dolby TrueHD technology

System Requirements:
1G Hz or above PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor
Mac OS X (including Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, v10.5 Leopard and v10.6 Snow Leopard) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, etc
512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more
1024*768 or higher resolution display

If you are a windows user, you are free to use Moyea Video Converter.

Code:
http://reg.moyea.com/download/?s=cb1519be554fbf82bf17c056126f19ee&n=www.my-video-converter.com

brntkobe1 - Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:39 am
Post subject:
Guys!!! I found a very simple program, which can convert a lot of video formats to flash formats. Easy settings and nice interface... I've just enjoyed it. I use Moyea iPad video converter. I like it.

Related information:
http://press-releases.techwhack.com/48884-moyea-software-2
bencaban01 - Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:43 pm
Post subject:

Hot News! Moyea Video Converter(Moyea iPad Video Converter) latest version has been updated to include many features. Added numberic display for adjusting effect; Greatly updated the display of output profile list.

All the Windows products are added iPad device profile and support for directly converting to iPad for Apple users.

Related information:
movie to iPad Converter || Video to iPad Converter || Youtube iPad converter || DVD to iPad Converter || Blu-ray to iPad Converter || MTS to iPad converter
ivy00135 - Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:46 am
Post subject:
制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司
便服酒店
傳播小姐
公主
制服酒店