iPhone Forum

General Discussion - How to convert flv to mp4 mac and mp4 to flv mac

winniel - Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:41 pm
Post subject: How to convert flv to mp4 mac and mp4 to flv mac
1.What's FLV
Flash Video (FLV) is a file format used to deliver video over the Internet using Adobe Flash Player (initially produced by Macromedia) versions 6–10. Until version 9 update 2 of the Flash Player, Flash Video referred to a proprietary file format, having the extension FLV. Notable users of the Flash Video format include YouTube, Google Video, Yahoo! Video, Reuters.com, metacafe, and many other news providers.So we

2.How to play FLV on Mac
An FLV player is a type of media player that is used for playing flash video from PC as well as from Internet websites. An FLV player can be used standalone, without the need of the Adobe Flash authoring or developmental tools.
The following players support FLV files in their default installations:
Mplayer OS X
VLC Media player
Free FLV Player for Mac
However ,if you feel like

3. How to convert flv to mp4 on mac
This tutorial is show you how to convert .flv to .mp4 on Mac OS X.

Step 1: Free download and install FLV to MP4 Converter for Mac.
After installing and running the mac flv to mp4 converter, you will see the main interface as below.

Step 2: Add FLV video files to convert flv to mp4
Click the "Add Files" button to browse your computer hard drive and select FLV video files you want to convert. This FLV to mp4 video converter for Mac supports drag-drop and batch conversion, so you can import and convert several flv files to mp4 at a time.

Step 3: Select output format as MP4
Use the "format" on the bottom of the window to control the output format. Click on the toggle to the right of the "Format" label to get format drop-down menu. Select "MPEG-4 Movie" as the output format.

Step 4: Start to convert FLV to MP4 on Mac.
Click "Start" to convert flv to mp4 video for Mac, just forget it and have a cup of coffee.
With Wondershare mac flv to mp4 converter enhanced editing functions, you also can trim, crop, add effect on your video, merge several flv video clips into one file, and extract audio and image from FLV on Mac. Here is a detailed guide about how to convert flv to mp4 on mac os x.

4.Why do we need to convert flv to mp4 for mac?
As is known to all, youtube videos and other online videos are always .flv format.When one feel like playing and editing flv files mac ,it is better to convert flv to mp4,for imovie ,quicktime and itunes ,even final cut pro accepts quicktime mp4 smoothly.Moreover,it is easier to import videos to ipod and iphone the process to convert flv to mp4 mac.

Related articles:
how to convert FLV to MOV, MKV, AVI, MP4, etc on Mac
how to convert flv to mov on mac
how to convert flv to mp3 on mac
winniel - Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:47 pm
Post subject:
I has relied on this mac dvd ripper for one year ,and it is easy to use and it performs especially the new version can convert dvds with good quality.When I find a good tv programme to watch ,I always buy some dvds and store them.It is better to rip dvd on mac to store the videos files on my mac,whcih can be reviewed by me derectly for a long time.
Besides, I need DVD video processing by my own, to rip dvd on mac and convert DVD to video formats which are compatible with popular applications like QuickTime, iMovie, iTunes 9, Final Cut Pro, PPT, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc on Mac OS X. The ripped dvd video formats can be flexible. I like it because I always rip dvd mac to import videos to my ipod ,the new ipod nano. The dvd ripper has the chioce to match my devices and software for mac.
winniel - Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:47 pm
Post subject:
Since we need to convert flv to mp3 mac when we want to play youtube videos with our ipod,so converting flv to mp3 mac is an usual problem for mac users.
flv to mp3 converter for mac is our best choice to tell us how to extract mp3 from flv on mac.

I would like to share a flv converter for mac to convert flv for mac
I think we can find many good information here, it's a good platform to share good products or good resources, converting flv to imovie mac is an usual problem for all mac users when we need to play youtube videos with our mac, .flv to .imovie converter for mac is a good program to helps us to how to convert flv to imovie on mac,when you need to convert flv to imovie mac,you can give a try!
wts30286 - Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:34 pm
Post subject:
酒店經紀
酒店小姐
少爺
高雄便服店
高雄制服店
高雄便服店
少爺
酒店經紀
利菁
暑假打工