iPhone Forum

General Discussion - AVCHD joiner–merge several m2ts file from Canon VIXIA HF S10

bencaban01 - Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:34 am
Post subject: AVCHD joiner–merge several m2ts file from Canon VIXIA HF S10
AVCHD joiner–merge several m2ts files from Canon VIXIA HF S10

Canon VIXIA HFS10 is currently the top-of-the-line Canon consumer camcorder. It takes very good quality full HD video (one of the best among consumer level camcorders). I have owned a small wedding videography company for 5 years and after using this camera for a week I am incredibly pleased with it.

Company's anniversary approaching, I would like to hold a meaningful activity. In that special day, I will show my interesting and nice videos recorded from Canon VIXIA HFS10 to others. However, I have a puzzle about how to join or combine several AVCHD files into a single one so that I could play them without interruptions. (As you know, Canon VIXIA HFS10 videos are in the format of AVCHD)

It is said that there are many video joiners on the market, so I search online and find out this one called Moyea MTS/M2TS Converter which supports merging several m2ts/mts files into a single one with only one check. If you got the same or similar issues like me, the following part may be of help for you.

After downloading and launching Moyea MTS/M2TS Converter, you can import all your AVCHD files from your Canon VIXIA HFS10 through HDMI into it and then choose an output format you need, like MOV, MP4, FLV, F4V, 3GP, VOB, MPEG, MPG, AC3, MP3, etc before conversion. Then, the most important step is to check the "Merge into one file" checkbox next to the "Convert"button on the main interface. Last but not least, click the "Convert" button to start m2ts combination and conversion.

PS: Moyea MTS Converter is also a good video splitter which can split your video file to several segments for your own purpose. And all the procedures will be done in a sample clicks.
brntkobe1 - Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:56 am
Post subject:
Guys!!! I found a very simple program, which can convert a lot of video formats to flash formats. Easy settings and nice interface... I've just enjoyed it. I use Moyea Video Converter. I like it.

More infomations:
http://community.brandrepublic.com/forums/t/21880.aspx
superipadgeek - Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:32 am
Post subject:
Great article Paras. Unfortunately for us the idea of landing pages have not worked out so great. We're in the Real Estate business and our goal is to attract owner leads. Only when we used landing pages (we've tried all sorts of landing pages, even had a design/marketing guy help us out) not only it didn't convert as well but we saw a significant bounce rate increase from low 20s to over 60% (this number went down as we stating adding links back to the homepage), also the majority of our keywords quality score dropped below 5. We know we have the right leads by looking at the keywords people are searching for, so is it possible that people want to find out more about you before telling you who they are? Or perhaps different market requires different marketing strategies? DVD to iPad|DVD to iPad Mac|iPad to computer transfer|iPod transfer|iPad Mac transfer|iPad video converter|ipad tricks|Mac iPad Video Converter|Mac iPod Transfer.
wts30286 - Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:05 am
Post subject:
小吃部
舞廳
傳播
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店打工
應徵酒店
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
訪檯幹部