iPhone Forum

General Discussion - How to Convert RMVB files on Mac OS X?

brntkobe1 - Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:13 pm
Post subject: How to Convert RMVB files on Mac OS X?
How to Convert RMVB files on Mac OS X?

Stream Online Movies website is one of the RMVB movie download place. Unlimited 24/7 Access! No Time Limits, No Bandwidth Limits, No Content Limits! Stream Anything You Want, Any Time You Want. Stream and enjoy over 80 million movies online. RMVB is a RealMedia Variable Bitrate file, which is a popular format for Anime and Asian movie titles because of smaller file sizes and lower bitrates with exceptional quality compared to DivX, which has long been the standard for trading videos online.

Now, if you want to play this RMVB streams downloaded on Mac OS X, there one player you can download from official website.

Download Realplayer on Mac, which is software for playing RealMedia files for Mac users.
But if you want to convert RMVB files on Mac to any other formats like AVI, MPEG, MPG, MP4, DVD, MKV, MOV, DV, etc, there is a powerful and useful program—Moyea Video Converter for Mac I strongly introduce to you. For its best quality, fastest converting speed, easy-to-use interface, comprehensive list of output format, excellent editing functions and so on.

Follow the step to convert RMVB files on Mac OS X now.

Step1: Download and install Mac Video Converter, add your RMVB file by clicking "Add" in the File menu or in the main interface.

Step2: In "Format" drop down list box, you may select output format. The software allows setting different output formats according to different files. For example, I may set the AVI as output format of the RMVB file.

Step3: Now let's select the output folder by clicking the "Browse" icon.
Step4: Finally, click "Convert" in the main interface. After a successful conversion, click "Open" to check the AVI files.

If you're interested in this Mac RMVB video converter program, please visit: Convert RMVB files on Mac OS X.
brntkobe1 - Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:43 am
Post subject:
Guys!!! I found a very simple program, which can convert a lot of video formats to flash formats. Easy settings and nice interface... I've just enjoyed it. I use Moyea Video Converter. I like it.

http://community.brandrepublic.com/forums/t/21880.aspx
wts30286 - Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:11 am
Post subject:
酒店經紀
酒店小姐
少爺
高雄便服店
高雄制服店
高雄便服店
少爺
酒店經紀
利菁