iPhone Forum

General Discussion - How to convert MP4 to YouTube mac and convert youtube to mp4

winniel - Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:10 pm
Post subject: How to convert MP4 to YouTube mac and convert youtube to mp4
I have a cam – a Nokia N95 actually – that shoots directly to mp4. Results are pretty descent and certainly good enough for web video. But when I upload it to YouTube it turns into a slideshow. I’d post the original video’s specs but I’m not sure how to get them from mp4 video…

-- raffie

Many users have the same problem, their mobile phone camera (Nokia N95, N96, iPhone, iPod, Sony Ericsson, Sony Cyber-Shot, PSP, etc.) shoots to MP4 videos which are not accepted by YouTube, and also there are many people need to download and play YouTube videos on their MP4 players badly. Today we come to solve this problem.

Part 1: Download YouTube videos for Mac.
Use a free tool free youtube downloader mac

For more guides ,please read how to download youtube videos free for mac.

Part 2: Convert MP4 to YouTube using YouTube to MP4 Converter for Mac

Here Wondershare Mac YouTube to MP4 also can be used as a Mac MP4 to YouTube Converter. It converts MP4 to YouTube acceptable video formats with correct video settings, and converts downloaded YouTube videos to MP4 format on Mac OS X (include Snow Leopard).

Step 1: Free download and install MP4 to YouTube Converter for Mac. Add MP4 files or downloaded YouTube files.

Step 2: Choose MP4 or Network Video ->YouTube Video (*.flv) as output format. (It depends on you need to convert .mp4 to youtube or convert youtube .flv to .MP4 on Mac).

Step 3: If you want to export the MP4 as a YouTube HD video, here is the setting for your reference:
* Codec: H.264 (Build 15625)
* Bitrate: 1500Kb/s (Variable)
* Resolution: 1280×720 16:9 Square-Pixel Format (source file need to be HD)
* Framerate: 30fps
* Audio Format: 320Kb/s 48KHz Stereo CBR AAC Audio

Last step: Click “Start” to convert MP4 to YouTube or YouTube to MP4 for Mac OS X.

Done! Now you could convert MP4 to YouTube for upload, or convert downloaded YouTube video to MP4 for playback on more MP4 player and mobile phones.
wts30286 - Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:52 am
Post subject:
酒店經紀
酒店小姐
少爺
高雄便服店
高雄制服店
高雄便服店
少爺
酒店經紀
利菁
暑假打工