Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
Miss.Donna

comoros.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:44 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

louis wrote:
Men are more likely than women to louis vuitton alexandra wallet m60047 opt for a luxury brand when buying handbags louis vuitton alma mm m93595 -- and it's the label, not the price, that louis vuitton neverfull gm m40157 counts, according to a survey of louis vuitton neverfull mm m48613 wealthy shoppers.The Luxury Institute on louis vuitton galliera pm n55215 Tuesday said the demand for luxury bags louis vuitton speedy 30 m93704 remains strong, with about one third of 1,500 wealthy American shoppers surveyed

all links displayed 404 pages. please pm me or share where the good apps

OfflinePersonal Gallery of Miss.DonnaView user's profileSend private message
Hurry

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

This is good news for other visitors.

Birkenstock Mens Double Breasted Sandals
Birkenstock Pre-sale Sandals

Scorpio  Monkey OfflinePersonal Gallery of HurryView user's profileSend private message
egglee

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:13 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Great dear friends, I have found a place where there are a large amount of Guild Wars 2 Gold for sale. You can buy Guild Wars 2 Gold during a very cheap price. The price of there are much lower than any other places which based on my sufficient and broad investigation! All the Guild Wars 2 fans are know the good news is unchangable truth in Guild Wars 2 that who owns enough Guild Wars 2 Gold and certain superior Guild Wars 2 items then who can play all the Guild Wars 2 game around! Hey! Guys! Don't wait now, come here: 3zoom.com to cheap buy Guild Wars 2 Gold and enjoy Guild Wars 2 freely!.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of eggleeView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
tina0302

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:34 am  Post subject:  Derrick Mason Jersey ksixnxkskmx0825 Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

If you are a keen player, you should know how to support your favorite team. Wearing our Ed Dickson Jersey
is the best way. Derrick Mason Jersey
is very popular among those fans. ill team logo on the front, this Dennis Pitta Jersey
Featuring a tackle twwill show off your team spirit while your favorite team !

OfflinePersonal Gallery of tina0302View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
shirley0123

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:26 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Do you want to stand the first line of the fashion world, you need have a look on hogan online shop. In this summer season, you should hurry up to buy one pair of tods womens shoes. I know you don’t want to be left behind by others.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of shirley0123View user's profileSend private message
mine

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:56 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

モンクレール メンズ コート は、残酷な冬のシーズン中に見えるかもしれませんがスマート探して暖かさを組み合わせます。キルティング ジャケット トレンド、ファッションの世界で作成された有名なハイエンドのアウター ブランドはモンクレール サイズ です。このスタイル私たちのモンクレール 店で低価格を好きになるでしょう。http://www.2013monclerdowncoatsjapan.com/

Scorpio Gender:Female Horse OfflinePersonal Gallery of mineView user's profileSend private message
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:55 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

首都酒店
台中金錢豹酒店
奧斯卡酒店
八方酒店
金億酒店
高雄酒店經紀
艷陽會館
艾瑪仕酒店
大台北KTV酒店
林書豪
linsanity
高雄醫美中心
星座運勢2012
星座配對2012
牡羊座2012年星座運勢
金牛座2012年星座運勢
雙子座2012年星座運勢
巨蟹座2012年星座運勢
獅子座2012年星座運勢
處女座2012年星座運勢
天秤座2012年星座運勢
天蠍座2012年星座運勢
射手座2012年星座運勢
魔羯座2012年星座運勢
水瓶座2012年星座運勢
雙魚座2012年星座運勢
高雄酒店經紀
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店工作知識庫
酒店上班
寒假打工
暑期打工
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
12星座個性分析
高雄酒店經紀
蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座日期
高雄酒店經紀
12星座日期
高雄酒店經紀

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
maymore

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:52 pm  Post subject:  How to backup all the contents in your camera roll to pc Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Have you ever wanted to backup all the contents in your camera roll from iPhone, iPod, iPad to PC for sharing with your family or friends? As we all know, iTunes does not allow you to transfer camera roll from your iPhone or iPod to PC. As a free iOS manager which is specially designed for iPod users, Syncios iPod Transfer can transfer all the contents in Camera Roll from iPod to computer. What's more, it also supports transferring images, photos, music, videos, rongtone, E-books between iPhone, iPod, iPad and local computer freely.
http://www.syncios.com

OfflinePersonal Gallery of maymoreView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
lindaclothing

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:41 pm  Post subject:  How to choose a right cell phone watch Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Nowadays, with so many watch cell phones on the market. It is hard to get what you like. Then, how to choose a right watch phone could be a daunting task.

A good cell phone watch is one that suits your needs, fits your needs, fits your budget and can be reliedon to operat for the life of your contract. The best way to simplify the process is to think about how you use your watch phone and which mobile phone features you need most.

And below we will tell you some instructions that you may take into consideration when you began to choose your favourite cell phone watch.

Tips 1: Features
Think about the features that may suitable for you specfic needs. Get to know what you want before you tak action. If you only want to make and receive phone calls, a basic phone will most likely suffice. If you want to use it for entertainment, then, you will need to find a cell phone wathc that can take photos, play music or download games and applications. To email and orgarinze your life on the go, seek for a smartphone.

Tips 2: Price
Before you get a watch cell phone, just consider how much you will spend on it. This can help you make your final decision. Make sure to stick to your budget, because good cell phone wathces are available in a wide range of prices. Expensive doesn't necessarily better, so don't let a sales pitch convince you otherwise.

Tips 3: Basics
It's not difficutl to get swept away by the countless bells and whistles built into a phone, but be sure that it can offer enough service in the right places where you need most. Check converage maps to verify this. Other basic to consider is batter life and sound quality. Read device specifications for talk and standby time.

Tips 4: Unbiased
Go to your mobile provider's website for information on pricing and model availability. Make a note of the cell phones you like and then browse the Web for reviews. Websites like Phone Scoop, CNET and Engadget provide extensive reviews on phones without trying to sell you anything. You can get a good idea of how a phone operates by reading some reviews.

Tips 5: Examine
It's fine to get a cell phone from the Internet, as you can find the best deal this way, but before you make a final decision, vist a brick-and-mortar store to see the phone in person. Most providers have demo phones on display so customers can try before buy. Check if the phone feels sturdy, is user-firendly and has all the features you want.

Tips 6: Inquire
Inquire about a warranty. Reputable companies stand behind their products and watch phones are no exception. Most cellphones come with a one-year warranty that ensures the phone will be repaired or replaced if it malfunctions.

Of course, there are other other considerations that you may talk into consideration when you want to puchase a cell phone. But the first step is to make sure what you really need, get to know some basic inforamation about the cell phone, compare and then make you decision.

Sagittarius  Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of lindaclothingView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
bbusis

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:52 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Cell phones have become an integral part of our professional and personal lives. From being a mere device to communicate, cell phones have become a style statement for a user. The looks of the gadget have become very important.. That’s why people like to have sleek and stylish cell phone models these days. If you want to attract every eye to your cell phone, use cell phone accessories.Cell phone screen repair like faceplates, cell phone covers and similar items can truly give an altogether different and new look to your phone.

Aquarius Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of bbusisView user's profileSend private message
javad

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:44 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Hello. First, I have to say, AA Online and AA Source are really slick. Nice polished way to introduce people to AA.

I'm on the go a lot and Archeage gold love it when forums I am a part of have Tapatalk installed. I'm not sure how much work it is to add to the forum, but has adding it been considered yet? Thanks!

Gemini Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of javadView user's profileSend private message
Applefly

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:48 pm  Post subject:  30% off Get Blu-ray into iTunes for Streaming to Apple TV 3 Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

30% off Get Blu-ray into iTunes for Streaming to Apple TV 3

It was not just iOS device users getting the 3rd generation iPad in this March. Apple also released Apple TV 2012, which support up to 1080p Bly-ray movies playback and stream. Feel like watching Blu-ray with Apple TV 3? Just rip Blu-rays and encode movies to 1080p at 6mbps+. Follow the guide below rip Blu-rays to Full HD 1080p MP4 files that play even sharper in iTunes than the 1080p downloads.

Read more: Apple TV 3 Column | Apple TV 3 Review

System Requirements for ripping Blu-ray to iTunes and streaming 1080p to Apple TV

* Windows 7 or Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
* Compatible Blu-ray Disc Drive
* Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Apple TV (now is 30% off on back to school promotion)
* 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor
* At least 2 GB of RAM
* iTunes 10.6 or later
* A video driver that supports HDCP for Windows PC
* A display that supports HDCP with a screen resolution of 1280 x 800 or higher
* Apple TV 3rd generation

Step-by-step guide for ripping Blu-ray movies for Apple TV 3 with 1080p HD quality

1. Make sure your Blu-ray Disc drive is well connected with computer, and put a source Blu-ray Disc to the BD drive. Mac is lacking of Blu-ray support and you need to add an external BD drive that is compatible with Mac.

2. Have Blu-ray Ripper installed on your computer. Pavtube is recommended.

Download link:
Blu-ray to Apple TV 3 Ripper (Windows 7, Vista, XP compatible)
Blu-ray to Apple TV 3 Ripper for Mac (Mac OS X 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5 compatible)

3. Run the Blu-ray to Apple TV 3 Converter. Press "Load Disc" icon to import Blu-ray movie. The software requires network connection to decrypt Blu-ray so keep your network wired.

4. Select main movie from file list, and set subtitles and audio language for export.

5. Set iTunes compatible 1080p format from the drop-down list of "Format". Either "iPad 3 Full HD Video (*.mp4)" format or "Apple TV Full HD Video (*.mp4)" works well in iTunes. Both encode Blu-rays to 1080 MP4 with higher bit rate and exports better quality than iTunes movie downloads.

6. Press "Convert" to get Blu-ray Ripper start compressing Blu-ray to iTunes friendly videos.

7. When conversion completes, press "Open" to find compressed 1080p movie and add it to iTunes movie store. Open up iTunes and follow "File>> Add file to Library…" to sync ripped Blu-ray 1080p movie to iTunes.

Now you can enjoy the Blu-ray movie with iTunes freely and stream the 1080p Blu-ray movie to Apple TV 3.

Apple TV 3 Related Articles:

Convert Blu-ray to Apple TV with AC3 5.1 surround sound on Mac
Stream DVD to Apple TV 3 with Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
How to convert MKV/AVI/TiVo/M2TS to Apple TV 3 on Mac?
A universal format for a 1080p playback on both the Apple TV 3
Convert Apple ProRes video to M4V for streaming to Apple TV 3
How to set up Apple TV for streaming HD videos with Dolby Digital 5.1 sounds

Original from http://www.pavtube.com/guide/-rip-blu-ray-to-itunes-1080p-video.html

OfflinePersonal Gallery of AppleflyView user's profileSend private message
Applefly

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:42 am  Post subject:  30% OFF Transfer DVD VIDEO_TS folder to WD TV for playback Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

30% OFF Transfer DVD VIDEO_TS folder to WD TV for playback

Description: With Pavtube ByteCopy you will learn how to convert copied DVD VIDEO_TS folder from computer hard drive to watch on WD TV player with smooth playback.

Source: Can WD TV (Live, Plus, Hub) play DVD VIDEO_TS folder?

I googled VIDEO_TS to WD TV, and found many guys have the similar confusion.

"I backed up my DVDs to my computer so I can play them on WD TV in the house. But why can't I transfer these copied DVD VIDEO_TS folders to watch on WD TV?"

"When I play a DVD – Live Hub doesn't work properly. I try to play by clicking on the VIDEO_TS map – it doesn't play but shows:

VTS_01_0
VTS_01_1
VTS_01_2
VTS_01_3

When I click on VTS_01_1 it plays but stops and then I have to click on VTS_01_2 and so on. Is there a way to solve this?"

Many movie fans would back up their DVD collections to computer hard drive in VIDEO_TS folder format so that they can rip DVD movies for watching on smartphoes and tablets or burn DVD to a blank DVD disc later without damaging their DVD special editions. While the copied DVD VIDEO_TS folder is not compatible with WD TV player, and you may need to convert DVD VIDEO_TS folder to WD TV/WD TV Live playable file in advance.

First of all, download and install the Pavtube DVD Ripper (Halloween Deal - 30% off
), the best VIDEO_TS to WD TV converter to help you convert DVD VIDEO_TS to WD TV MKV file.

Image Image

With Pavtube DVD Ripper, you can easily convert DVD disc, DVD VIDEO_TS folder and DVD IFO/ISO file to any video format for different devices including iPad Air, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, Kindle Fire HDX, Apple TV 3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Note 3, Google Nexus 7/10, WD TV, WD TV Live, and more. In addition, it features with BD/DVD backup to computer hard drive with original structure. Meanwhile, Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac is available for Mac OS X users to rip DVD VIDEO_TS to WD TV/ WD TV Live.

How to transfer DVD VIDEO_TS folder to WD TV compatible MKV file?

Step 1. Run the best VIDEO_TS to WD TV converter, click "load from folder" and load DVD VIDEO_TS folder to DVD Ripper.

Tip 1: On the program UI, set one audio track and subtitles from "Subtitles" and "Audio" drop-down list. If you like, you can also check "Forced subtitles" button to play DVD VIDEO_TS folder with only forced subtitles on your WD TV.

Step 2. Select WD TV optimized format by clicking the "Format" menu. Since WD TV player supports MKV, H.264 MP4 and more, you are suggested to choose "Common Video > H.264 Video(*.mp4)".

Step 3. If you like, modify profile settings such as video size, bitrate, frame rate, etc to get optimized video and audio playback on WD TV player.

Step 4. Return back to DVD Ripper main interface, and hit the "Convert" button to start ripping VIDEO_TS to WD TV. Once it finishes, open output folder, locate the created MP4 file and you can transfer DVD VIDEO_TS folder to watch on WD TV player.

Tip 2: If you'd like to extract more than one audio track and subtitles for WD TV playback, you can convert your BD/DVD to MKV with multiple audio streams, subtitles and chapter info using Pavtube ByteCopy. (Read more: Copy Blu-ray DVD collection onto HDD for use with WD TV media player)

In addition, this app adds Directly Copy feature which saves 100% intact .M2TS/.VOB main movie from original BD/DVD disc, and allows all subtitle and audio tracks preservation. Meanwhile, ByteCopy supports saving encoded multiple audio tracks in other two formats: .MP4 and .MOV besides .MKV under "Multi-track Video" for audio selection.

What's the difference between profiles under Lossless/encoded Multi-Track and HD Media Player in ByteCopy?
Enjoy Blu-ray movies on HDTV with WD TV Live Plus HD Media Player
Rip Blu-ray to WD TV with chapter info and DTS audio preserved
How to make region-free DVD ISO file for playback on WD TV?
10 minutes for lossless DVD to MKV backup

django

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:52 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Coach Outlet Online t Crockett, King of theCoach Outlet Wild Frontier" was a favoriteCoach Factory Outlet song for the family. He knew Coach Outlet Online we enjoyed the song and theCoach Factory Outlet program and would often getCoach Outlet Store Online out the mandolin after the Coach Outlet Store Online program was over. I could never getCoach Factory Outlet over how he could play theCoach Outlet songs so well after only hearingCoach Outlet them a few times. I loved to singCoach Handbags Outlet but I never learned how to playCoach Outlet the mandolin. This isCoach Outlet something I regret to this dayCoach Outlet Dad loved to play the mandolinCoach Outlet Online for his family he knew weTrue Religion Jeans enjoyed singing, and hearingTrue Religion Outlet him play. He was like thatTrue Religion If he could give pleasure to othersMichael Kors Outlet he would, especially his familyMichael Kors Outlet Store He was always there, sacrificingMichael Kors Outlet Online his time and efforts to see that hisMichael Kors Outlet family had enough in their life.Chanel Outlet Online I had to mature into a man and haveLouis Vuitton children of my own before I Louis Vuitton Outlet realized how much he had sacrificed.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of djangoView user's profileSend private message
Applefly

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:56 am  Post subject:  Trick for Streaming/Syncing 3D Blu-ray movies to new iPad 3 Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Trick for Streaming/Syncing 3D Blu-ray movies to new iPad 3/Apple TV 3

With 1080P hitting the new iPad 3 and Apple TV 3, some of you are perhaps now looking to send your 3D Blu-ray collection over to iOS devices. Recently I have successfully ripped lots of 3D Blu-rays on the Mac and stream them to my new iPad 3 and Apple TV 3 via iTunes and while the process is more easier than you may think. In order to help those who wanna experience 3D Blu-ray movies with Apple TV 3 and new iPad 3 at 1080p Full HD quality, so I throw this quick tutorial up.

First, the most important piece of the equation is that you have a Blu-Ray drive hooked to your Mac. We all knew that the late and great Steve Jobs viewed Blu-ray as a "bag of hurt" from the "mafia". So I don't anticipate Apple including them even as a BTO option any time soon, so your best bet is to go external. The next experiment is to see if we could take a 3D Blu-ray movie disc and rip it to the Mac and transcode it into a format that could be played on the new iPad 3 and Apple TV 3 at the original 1920×1080 (full hd 1080p) resolution. Most of you are likely familiar with the excellent Handbrake, but it can't rip from 3D Blu-ray to iTunes like it can with a DVD. so you'll need to add an intermediate step.

If you're looking for ease of use, and don't mind spending $40 (they currently have a sale), I've had success using Pavtube BDMagic for Mac to convert 3D Blu-Ray disc to a Full HD 1920×1080 MP4 movie that is compatible with the newest iPad 3 and Apple TV 3. I've found the quality to be excellent, and see no difference when compared to playing the discs themselves.

The Steps: How to Sync and Play 3D Blu-ray movies with Apple TV 3 and new iPad 3

Step 1. Convert Blu-ray using the top 3D Blu-ray Ripper for Apple TV 3/iPad 3 to convert 3D Blu-ray to 1080p H.264 *.mp4.

PS: The program supplies several preset options for ATV 3 and new iPad 3. You can easily choose "iPad 3(New iPad) Full HD Video (*.mp4)" as target format for keeping the 1080p quality for new iPad 3 and choose "Apple TV 3 Dolby Digital Pass-through (*.m4v)"(it will work in surround sound when Apple TV 3 is connected to audio receiver) or "Apple TV H.264 1920×1080(*.mp4)" preset as output for Apple TV 3.

Step 2. Import new .mp4 file into iTunes (drag .mp4 file to the iTunes icon on the dock).

The conversion of the 2 hour movie took 1 hour and 40 minutes on my 6-core Mac Pro. It produced a 4.6GB movie file with the new iPad Full HD profile (much smaller than the original movie file ). I then imported the MP4 movie file to iTunes and synced converted 3D Blu-ray movies with the new iPad. I played it using the Video app. It looked amazing. Of course, you can also play the converted movie on your Mac using iTunes or Quick Time Player.

On Apple TV 3, I browse the iTunes library for the movie and it plays smoothly and at full hd quality. I don't think it could get much simpler unless of course, Apple provides native support for Blu-Ray which doesn't seem likely.

So there you have it. Pretty simple. Now you may have known how to experience and view 1080p 3D Blu-ray movies with new iPad 3/Apple TV 3. Enjoy! If you want know more related information about iPad 3/Apple TV 3, you can clike the it for iPad 3 and clickhereApple TV 3.

More Topics

Best iOS Video Converter Ultimate for iPad/iPhone/iPod/Apple TV
How to watch Blu-ray ISO image files on iPad Air

From: http://bd-dvd-multitrack-tip.blogspot.com/2014/04/trick-for-streamingsyncing-3d-blu-ray-iPad-3-apple-tv-3.html

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic