Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
babysaying

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:40 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

i have used the
4Easysoft HD Converter.
the effect is really good!
hope you can have a try!
and the two converters of 4Easysoft MP4 Converterand 4Easysoft iPod Video Converter are both good.
they save me much time and bring me much entertainment.

Libra Gender:Female Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of babysayingView user's profileSend private message
babysaying

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:25 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

the 4Easysoft iPod Video Converter is really good. it can convert any popular video to iPod MP4, MOV, M4V easily.
the 4Easysoft HD Converter
and 4EasysofWMV Converter are also good. it can save you much time and energy!

Libra Gender:Female Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of babysayingView user's profileSend private message
babysaying

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:55 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

the 4Easysoft Total Video Converter can convert almost all video formats. it relieves me of the heavy video converting tasks.
4Easysoft MP4 Converter and
HD Convertercan give you a clear and wonderful movie.
why not have a try?

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:53 pm  Post subject:  reply Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

iPod Manager, like recognize iPod info, create new playlist or rename it, delete it, search or track iPod filter, including the Genre, Artist, Album and more. It applies to iPhone OS 3.0/3.1, iPod Firmware 3.0/3.1 as well.
Nokia Video Converteris a good converter and it can save money for you.
MP4 Converteris a powerful MP4 Video Converter which is designed to convert almost any video formats to MPEG-4 standard formats, such as AVI to MP4, WMV to MPEG-4, easily and fast.

Aquarius Gender:Female Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of whymeshyView user's profileSend private message
hellocattty

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:57 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I will recomend you three useful tools which can help you with your perfered music,video and others enjoying. Total Video Converter
Hulu Video Downloader
Nokia Video Converter
Hope It can help you.

Libra Gender:Female Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of hellocatttyView user's profileSend private message
sansan741

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:55 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

4Easysoft MP4 Converter is a powerful MP4 Video Converter which is designed to convert almost any video formats to MPEG-4 standard formats, such as AVI to MP4, WMV to MPEG-4, easily and fast. In addition, the MP4 video converter provides a powerful way to convert video and audio files to MP3, M4A, AAC,AC3, OGG, WAV, etc.This MP4 Converter also provides you with flexible video editing options such as crop video, trim file segment, watermark video with image or text, etc. These features make 4Easysoft MP4 Video Converter the best solution to enjoy your favorite video on iPod, PSP, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen Vision, etc.

Libra Gender:Female Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of sansan741View user's profileSend private message
hellocattty

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:57 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

4Easysoft MP4 Converter
4Easysoft VOB Converter

Libra Gender:Female Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of hellocatttyView user's profileSend private message
babsorb

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:24 am  Post subject:  reply Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

4Easysoft MP4 Converter
4Easysoft HD Converter
4Easysoft MOD converter

Pisces Gender:Male Cock OfflinePersonal Gallery of babsorbView user's profileSend private message
whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:17 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this DVD Ripper to help me. it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful
Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.

Aquarius Gender:Female Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of whymeshyView user's profileSend private message
nianmopraise

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:33 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

4Easysoft MP4 Converter
4Easysoft HD Converter
4Easysoft DVD to Video converter

Pisces Gender:Male Cock OfflinePersonal Gallery of nianmopraiseView user's profileSend private message
sansan741

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:22 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

M2TS Converter
MP4 Converter
HD Converter

Libra Gender:Female Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of sansan741View user's profileSend private message
sansan741

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:22 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

M2TS Converter
MP4 Converter
HD Converter

sansan741

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:27 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

MP4 Converteris the best converter.
HD Convertercan give you a easy way to use.

sansan741

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:30 am  Post subject:  How to put any music/video on iPod/iPhone/Apple TV Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

As an iPod fans, I had been always troubled in putting the music/video on my iPod until I have used a best iPod video converter. This is what I’d like to share with all the ipod users.

Firstly, we should know what format that ipod can support:
Video:MP4;H.264; MPEG-4
Audio: AAC;MP3;M4V;WAV; AIFF
Picture: JPEG;BMP;GIF;TIFF;PSD
Text: txt

Secondly, let’s see what format this best iPod video converter-4Easysoft iPod Video Converter which recently has been updated can convert from and to:
Video:
From: WMV; MP4; MOV; M4V; AVI; FLV; 3GP; MPG; VOB; MPEG; MOD; ASF; DAT; MKV; TOD; MPV; TS; RMVB and various HD videos;
To: MP4; MPEG-4; iPod H.264; iPhone H.264; MOV; Apple TV H.264
Audio
From: MP3; MP2; AAC; AC3; WAV; WMA; M4A; RAM; OGG; AU; AIF; AIFF; APE; NUT; etc
To: M4A; MP3; AAC;WAV; AIFF
So, with it you can not only convert video to your iPod, but also iPhone/Apple TV.

Then, let me show you how to make a full use of this covnerter.
Preparation:Download and intall 4Easysoft iPod Video Converter

Step 1:Run it and add files
After you added your files, you can preview your videos in the preview windows.
If you donnot want the added files, you can click the “edit” button to remove it.
Step 2:Select the output setting.
Select the output format from the profile drop list.
And you can select the ourput video and audio setting by click the “setting” button.

Step 3:Click “Start” button to begin your conversion.

Tips to edit your videos:

Tip 1.Efeect video.
Click “Effect” button and a dialogue-box pops up.

This function can help you set the video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and check Deinterlacing allows you to optimize the video effect.

Tip 2.Trim video.
Clik “Trim” button and a dialogue-box pops up.

Three ways to trim videos:
1.Drag the slide-bar to the position you want.
2.Click the “start time” and “end time” button.
3.Set the Start time and the End time to trim your video.

Tip 3.Crop video.
Clik “Crop” button and a dialogue-box pops up.

Three ways to crop your videos.
1. Crop by selecting a crop mode
2. Crop by setting the crop values
3. Crop by drag the frame.

Tip 4. Preferences
By clicking the “Preference” button you can select the output destination, the Snapshot foler, the format of the snapshot image.
You can also choose to shut down your computer or do nothing after your conversion. You can also select the CPU usage.

After a while you can enjoy any video/audio on your iPod/iPhone/Apple TV.
Maybe you are also interested in these professional programmes:
4Easysoft Total Video Converter
4Easysoft iPod touch Video Converter
Zune Video Converter

sansan741

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:33 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

http://www.4easysoft.com/mp4-converter.html]MP4 Converter[/url] is such powerful software to convert Mod and

Tod videos to 3GP, which can be supported by 3G mobile phone, such as BlackBerry, Motorola, Sony Ericssion,

and Nokia. This Mod to 3GP Converter supports converting MPEG, MPG, VOB Tod to 3GP, MP4, AVI, MOV, MPG video.

Moreover, 4Easysoft Mod to 3GP Converter also provides advanced video editing functions and detailed encoding

parameters for you to adjust.4Easysoft Mod to FLV

Converter
is such professional software that helps you convert Mod files to FLV played on Youtube and

Flash Video Player. With this Mod to FLV Converter, you can convert JVC or Canon Camcorders stored .mod files

to .flv and YouTube format then upload videos to Internet and share with more friends. This Mod to FLV

Converter also supports SWF output profile.Besides, this MOD to FLV Converter is also a simple video editing

tool. With it, you can crop, trim the video, add watermark and customize output. If you want to convert JVC

camcorder .mod files to .flv, 4Easysoft Mod to FLV Converter will be your first choice.4Easysoft
HD Converter

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic