Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
maxleaf

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:12 pm  Post subject:  Ping Anser Irons Compared to Ping G15 Irons - Articles Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

<p>
g15 irons I had a brief love affair with the G10 irons and over the past few months have been trying to decide if the latest G15 irons could kick the i15 irons out of my bag.Within a dime of the sweet spot both the G10 and G15 had a minimal loss of distance.If the distance could be attributed purely to the loft decrease, I should have seen a slight decrease in trajectory as well.In fact, PINGs innovations were so significant that in 1966 the USGA outlawed all PING irons claiming that they provided golfers with an unfair advantage (due to a bend in the shaft beneath the grip).The PING i15s, in my opinion, have made a nice step forward in the feel department over the i10 irons.Like any club out there, if you try hard enough, you can make these things slice and hook.The sole of the club utilizes the same font as it has in the past.While the G10 had a CTP, PING engineers reshaped and repositioned the CTP to save seven grams.However, several changes have been made which PING believes should make the club even more forgiving.The result seemed to be almost the same feel and same trajectory with every shot. ping g15 for sale Finally Glenn, What's in the Bag??? I have a 907 D2, with a Fujikura ZCOM TW-64.But 75-85 miles per hour is the typical club speed you're going to see on a six iron for most club level players.1 iron model on the PGA Tour the past two seasons, the equipment maker made two primary enhancements.The New NXT Tour pushes the envelope of advanced multi-layer solid core technology, delivering longer distance, soft feel and shot-stopping spin.1 player in the world.Looking at their current set of clubs is equally important because that current set of golf clubs they own is like a crime scene.What we prefer to see is the proper length that allows the player to be able to strike the ball then turf, so ball-turf, and center of percussion, which is higher in the face than most players understand to believe.I think those drivers have great flight to them also.Well, I think other than ourselves, Callaway, and TaylorMade have similar standards on lies.We'd like to see a spin rate plus or minus about 6,000 rpm on a six iron.
</p>
<p>
g20 irons Distance is generated with a new version of Ping's proprietary high-balance-point shaft technology, which allows the golfer to swing a heavier clubhead at the same speed with a high moment of inertia.Macpherson defeated Scotland's Michael Stewart 3&2 in the 36-hole final at Southport's Hillside Golf Club, rounding off a superb day for the Australians with Jason Day runner-up at the US Open and Matthew Zions claiming maiden European Tour success at Saint-Omer.The head looks massive and has a more low-profile look that I expected.Great looking club head that sits very square at address, muted dark grey color with a confidence inspiring head size that offers a fairly large ��foot print��, with a high launch and low spin all at reasonable price for a new to the market club.I never thought I would say this about Ping irons but these are a really good looking set of ironsThey really have a nice industrial look to themThe face bulge and roll is not all that noticeable on this driver �C which adds credence to how good this clubs looks at address in my books.Consistent, precise distance control was achieved by using a thin face backed by a floating CTP structureIt proved to be a bright day for Australian golf as Bryden Macpherson ended his country's 57-year winless drought in the British Amateur Championship.The Ping G20 Driver is for all ability levels. ping g20 driver ping g15 or g20 ping drivers g20 The strike locations move higher in the face where the ball speed increases, the launch angles go up, and the spin rates become appropriate for that particular loft golf club.golf division, the MP-59 is most definitely a players club, used on the PGA Tour not only by Donald but also by Charles Howell III and Jonathan Byrd.Pricing has not been officially announced yet.It happens this way but it doesn't happen very often.Their products are engineered to enhance those flights and that's why they create them and why they're so successful.The result, in McGinleys view, is a more forgiving, more finely tuned and better-looking iron whose target audience is the serious golfer, per usual, but includes those whose handicaps reach into the mid-teens.It refers to what most of the orders come in at.They may like it, but I want to make sure they understand when they mishit that center of percussion, that ball speed is going to reduce pretty substantially.So it has a little bit more camber down there than the 695s and 704s.They're going to generally need low bounce wedges to perform well when they get onto firm conditions.
</p>
<p>
taylormade rbz fairway Surprisingly, I didnt care much for the R11s feel, but LOVED the RBZ 9.When the prototype came back, I was like, What are you guys doing? I cant believe you put that on there.We enjoyed our week in Hilton Head.You will not be dissapointed.Anyone want to bet that the Masters scoring record will fall this year?I kept hearing the buzz about the Taylormade RBZ so I thought Id give it a try.Misses high and on the toe stayed pretty true and distance was superb on mishits.Good solid weight to the club head, in fact the head has a stout and heavy feel, very reminiscent of my old j33r.I would have bought it on Amazon.You have to find a way to make people excited again.taylor made rocketballz ironsThe initial reaction from seeing pictures on the forums, make most take a double look, and beg the question, What is Titleist thinking? The typical Titleist player may not be used to seeing thicker top lines, multi-color paint fills, or grooved badges; however, they all have a purpose.What has been your experience with D1 and D2 Titleist Drivers so far? What are some factors you are looking for in optimal player performance? Have you ever seen it where numbers seen completely out of tune?Imagine traveling 180-200 days a year, working at close to 180 different events for almost 22 years.Mizuno removes weight from the cavity of the carbon steel, MP-59 heads and moves it to the toe and heel, upping perimeter weighting in the process and enhancing playability.We're not there to be their instructors.For more discussions click herecom recently had the opportunity to take a look at the upcoming 2008 lineup of Titlieist Advanced Performance irons, the AP1, AP2, ZB, and ZM .You have the player do a little self assessment for you.What the doctors do is assess the injuries and prioritize the order in which they work on them.99 MAP), while the New NXT will carry a suggested retail price of $34.
</p>

Pisces  Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of maxleafView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:22 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

岡山中山夜市
鳳山青年夜市
國民市場(青年市場)夜市
六合夜市烤肉之家
六合夜市度小月擔仔麵
六合夜市海產粥
六合夜市第一家鹹酥雞
六合夜市東山鴨頭
六合夜市台南鹽水意麵
六合夜市鱔魚意麵
六合夜市鄭老牌木瓜牛奶
六合夜市老江紅茶牛奶
六合夜市現烤烏魚子
高雄酒店經紀
口福黑輪
品元冷飲工坊
三牛牛肉麵
劉家酸白菜火鍋
汾陽餛飩店
渡船頭海之冰
阿榮海鮮鵝肉
八卦海產店
老四川巴蜀麻辣燙
陳家鹽水鴨
黑仕香腸
江豪記臭豆腐王
高雄酒店經紀
廖家黑輪
上海生煎湯包
成家鴨肉麵
新大港香腸
昭明台式海產店
郭家肉燥飯
香味海產粥臭豆腐
興隆居湯包燒餅
武藏無煙日式燒肉
高雄酒店經紀
金城鴨肉
冬粉王
米糕城
阿財雞絲麵
大胖碳烤三明治
老爹爹泰式料理
高雄婆婆冰

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic