Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
sunyanan85

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:19 am  Post subject:  JVC GZ-HD7 to Avid Converter Review-Aunsoft Video Converter Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

JVC GZ-HD7 to Avid Converter Review-Aunsoft Video Converter

I have been using Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 for years. Since my business starts with JVC Everio GZ-HD7 to shoot videos for wedding, sports events, promotional videos, how to videos for clients, Adobe Premiere CS3 is not my favorite then. It is a pity that CS3 does not support directly import JVC GZ-HD7 videos. I turned to Avid Liquid 7.2 as my preferred editing tool, as it supports the .m2t file. I just need to change the file extension from JVC .tod video to .m2t. Every video from JVC GZ-HD7 could be imported to Avid Liquid 7.

However, Avid made the Avid Liquid end-of-life announcement with upgrade offer to Media Composer 5 in March, 2010. I upgraded to MC5, but only to find that it does not recognize my JVC GZ-HD7 videos either in .tod, or .m2t. I use Aunsoft Video Converter as the JVC GZ-HD7 to Avid converter. This converter transcodes TOD/M2T to MOV, which is compatible to Avid MC 5. It keeps the high definition of the Full HD JVC GZ-HD7 in 1920x1080. There is also a quick option to merge videos on the main interface. It is the best solution I find so far for JVC videos to Avid MC 5.

However, I also notice that Media Composer converts the QuickTime MOV files to MXF as intermediate file. The conversion within Media Composer is fast, but the MXF file occupies a lot of space. For example, a short clip with 2 minutes at 1920x1080 is around 500MB, and the conversion to MOV with Aunsoft Video Converter reduces the file size to less than 200MB. After importing the output .mov to Media Composer, I find a file with .mxf extension for 2GB. It is a pity that Aunsoft Video Converter does not convert to Avid intermediate codec yet. However, if it supports the intermediate codec, I think the output file size will be extremely large like that in Media Composer.

After all, I could edit JVC GZ-HD7 video in high definition on Avid Media Composer, with the help of Aunsoft Video Converter. It is currently good for me.

Cancer Gender:Female Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of sunyanan85View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
sunyanan85

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:08 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Top Droid X Video Conversion-Convert VOB to Motorola Droid X

A VOB file (Video Object) is a container format in DVD-Video media. VOB can contain video, audio, subtitle and menu contents multiplexed together into a stream form. VOB file can contain H.262/MPEG-2 Part 2 or MPEG-1 Part 2 video, MPEG-1 Audio Layer II or MPEG-2 Audio Layer II audio, but usage of these compression formats in a VOB file has some restrictions in comparison to the MPEG program stream.

How to convert and play VOB files on Motorola Droid X? For Motorola Droid X can not accept this format.

Don’t worry, Aunsoft VOB to Droid X Video Conversion (Mac: Aunsoft Droid X Video Converter for Mac) is such a useful and powerful VOB to Motorola Droid X Converter that can convert VOB, EVO, M2TS, MTS, MOD, DV-AVI, TOD, etc files to Motorola Droid X (*.mp4) with fast conversion speed, perfect video and audio synchronization, and high output quality.

Step-by-Step guide to convert VOB to Droid X.

Step 1: Free Download VOB to Motorola Droid X. Install and run it

Step 2: Load VOB video files.
Click "Add " button to load your VOB files from PC.

Step 3: Set output format and output folder.
Click to highlight files you want to convert, click "Format" drop-down button to choose Motorola Droid X MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4) as your output format.
Click "Output" button to choose destination folder for saving your converted Droid X (*.mp4) video files.

Tip for using this VOB to Motorola Droid X Converter.
Reset parameters: Click "Settings" button to set various parameters for satisfying your needs.

Step 4: Start to the conversion from VOB to Motorola Droid X.

Click "Convert" button to convert VOB to Motorola Droid X.
After the conversion is completed, you can Put VOB Videos on Droid X.

Cancer Gender:Female Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of sunyanan85View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:52 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

岡山中山夜市
鳳山青年夜市
國民市場(青年市場)夜市
六合夜市烤肉之家
六合夜市度小月擔仔麵
六合夜市海產粥
六合夜市第一家鹹酥雞
六合夜市東山鴨頭
六合夜市台南鹽水意麵
六合夜市鱔魚意麵
六合夜市鄭老牌木瓜牛奶
六合夜市老江紅茶牛奶
六合夜市現烤烏魚子
高雄酒店經紀
口福黑輪
品元冷飲工坊
三牛牛肉麵
劉家酸白菜火鍋
汾陽餛飩店
渡船頭海之冰
阿榮海鮮鵝肉
八卦海產店
老四川巴蜀麻辣燙
陳家鹽水鴨
黑仕香腸
江豪記臭豆腐王
高雄酒店經紀
廖家黑輪
上海生煎湯包
成家鴨肉麵
新大港香腸
昭明台式海產店
郭家肉燥飯
香味海產粥臭豆腐
興隆居湯包燒餅
武藏無煙日式燒肉
高雄酒店經紀
金城鴨肉
冬粉王
米糕城
阿財雞絲麵
大胖碳烤三明治
老爹爹泰式料理
高雄婆婆冰

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic