Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
tutubebe99

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:42 pm  Post subject:  How to get DVD Movies to Sony Tablet S for watching? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

How to get DVD Movies to Sony Tablet S for watching?
DVD Movie to Sony Tablet S-transfer dvd movies to Tablet S

I have received my Sony Tablet for a few weeks, now i intend to transfer some movies to the unit. I have lots of DVD movies and wanna upload them to my Tablet s. So what kind of conversion do i need? what's the best format setting when ripping dvd to Sony Tablet S?

As you see, the commercial DVDs are encrypted with copyright protection which prevents you directly watching HD DVD movies on the Android-based Tablet S. In order to get a DVD ready for playback with Sony Tablet S, we have to get some help from the third-party software. There are many programs out there that allow you to make copies of your DVDs and let you watch them the way you want. Most of us are likely familiar with the excellent HandBrake for ripping standard Def DVDs, but while the most important piece of the equation is that it can't decrypt the DVDs. so you'll need to add an intermediate step. The software recommended here is called Pavtube DVD Ripper as the powerful DVD to Sony Tablet S Converter

To be honest, the DVD movies to Sony Tablet S Converter is easy to use for conversion and editing. It exceeded my expectations and I am very happy with it. It makes great quality copies of my DVDs and DVD iso/ifo images and the audio/video synchronization is very good. The ideal application really enriches my digital entertainment on the Kindle Fire by downloading and copying DVDs to the Android Tablet.

Below is a simple guide for ripping DVD to Sony Tablet S for playing back with best HD video quality

Step 1.Download, and run the top DVD to MP4 Converter for Sony Tablet S to your computer, then load the DVD files.

Step 2.Click on "Format > iPad > iPad 2 Video(*.mp4)" to get the optimized video preset for iPad 2 that also can be played on Sony Tablet S without problems. Or you can follow "Format > Common Video > H.264 Video(*.mp4)" . If you want to get the better video quality for Sony Tablet S, just click on "Settings" to set

bitrate(kbps): 1000~4000

resolution[Size(pix)]: 1280*800 or 1280*720 (HD)

Frame Rate(fps): 30

Tips:

1.To rip DVD movies with your preferred subtitle or audio track, you can select any subtitle or soundtrack from your source BD files with the options "Subtitle" and
"Audio".

2.To cut off black edges of DVD video files, you just need to click on the Editor icon and then choose "Crop" function to make it. Meanwhile, you can raise the sound level of DVD files as you wish in the pop-up editor window.

Step 3.Click the "Convert" button to start the conversion with Pavtube Sony Tablet S DVD Converter. Its advanced encoding technology will definitely optimize the conversion speed. With this DVD Ripper for Sony Tablet, you can rip/convert DVD 1.5 or 2 times faster than other similar tools.

Once getting the result videos, you can transfer DVD movies on Sony Tablet S with best HD video quality anytime and everywhere. Have fun!

Capricorn Gender:Male Dog OfflinePersonal Gallery of tutubebe99View user's profileSend private message
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:53 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

小吃部
舞廳
傳播
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店打工
應徵酒店
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
訪檯幹部
便服酒店
寒假打工
高雄酒店經紀
訪檯幹部
高雄酒店經紀
便服酒店
高雄酒店
酒店工作
指油壓按摩
高雄酒店
經紀公司
高雄酒店
大富爺酒店
高雄酒店經紀
酒店經紀
高雄酒店
酒店經紀
台北酒店
台北酒店
酒店經紀
繽紛年代酒店
首都城酒店
儷園酒店(凱薩帝苑)
忠孝麗緻酒店(97會所)
富城酒店
209香水酒店
高雄酒店經紀
富麗皇家酒店(紫爵)
東城會館
金典酒店
敦南麗緻酒店(皇爵)
龍亨酒店
101巴塞隆納酒店(王牌)

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic