Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
bensonhu62

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:14 am  Post subject:  Comparison between Adobe Premiere CS 5.5/Sony Vegas 10/FCP X Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Many sony users are familiar with two editing softwares---the Sony Vegas 10 and the Adobe Premiere CS5.5. You must want to know the difference between them. Now let us solve your confusion. At the same time please pay attention to some important tips before you start edit your MTS files in the Premiere CS 5.5/Sony Vegas 10/FCP X.

In a word, Sony Vegas 10 and Adobe Premiere CS5.5 have the similar way to control audio levels inside clips with the key frames and rubber band line which are easily to use. But the 3D editing is acquired on Sony Vegas and FCP, not on the Adobe Premiere CS5.5. After visiting many users, we know that the FCP and the Adobe Premiere CS5.5 are more favorable than Sony Vegas 10 in that both of them are more likely to use by professionals and more stable during the usage.

We will like to use Adobe Premiere CS5.5 if you use windows system. If you are a Mac user, you can start with the FCE, and then go to the Adobe Premiere. The iMovie and FCP are also good choices for you.

Some problem occurs. There are no problem to recognize AVCHD MTS files using three softwares. But when we want to edit AVCHD MTS files, we will face some problems. First thing we need to is conversion when we want to edit files.

Today we use the Sony HDR CX 160, Adobe Premiere CS 5.5 and Sony Vegas 10 as an example. We have already been familiar with Sony HDR CX 160. So here we don't need more words, just need to know its formats HD: 1920x1080/60p, 60i, 1440x1080/60i; STD: 720x480/60i. First we need to convert the MTS files to 24p MOV format compatible with the Adobe, while he top Sony HDR-CX 160 Adobe Premiere CS5.5/ Sony Vegas 10 Converter, the Brorsoft MTS Converter, can perfectly accomplish the task to transcode 60p/60i AVCHD to 24p MOV. Please let us do together step by step.

Conditions: connect the Sony HDR-CX 160 to your computer with USB cable and transfer the H.264 MTS footages into hard drive by following the camera folder AVCHD > BDMV > STREAM.

Step 1:Import HDR-CX160 1080/60P, 1080/60i AVCHD to the best Sony CX160 AVCHD to Adobe Premiere CS5.5/Sony Vegas Converter.
Launch Sony CX160 AVCHD to Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas Converter. Click the button for adding to import HDR-CX160 1080/60P, 1080/60i AVCHD to the best Sony CX160 AVCHD to Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to convert. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have multiple MTS/M2TS video files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to combine the multiple video files into one single file so that you can play these files without interruption.

Step 2: Choose the output format which is specialize for Adobe/Vegas and set the output folder.
Click the format box and you will get a drop-down list in which the last but one is what you need: Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MOV (AVC) (*.mov). Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you prefer.

Step 3: Click “Settings” to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will get a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can change the default codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You’d better set the video frame rate as 24fps, video size as 1920*1080 if you attach great importance to high quality and keep 5.1 channels to keep the best quality for editing in Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas.

Tip: If the frame rate of your MTS files is 60p, you'd better remove the default setting “Deinterlacing” in the “Effect”. Otherwise the converted files will be a little jerky.

Step 4: Begin converting your HDR-CX160 1080/60P, 1080/60i AVCHD MTS to MOV 24p for Adobe Premiere CS5.5/Sony Vegas.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert/transcode the HDR-CX160 1080/60P, 1080/60i AVCHD MTS to Adobe Premiere CS5.5/Sony Vegas. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

Now let us take the Sony HDR-CX160 1080/60i to FCP X converting as an example for Mac users since the FCP is more favorable by Mac users and the 30p is the best choice for FCP. The steps of the conversion are as follows:

Step1: Import Sony HDR-CX160 1080i MTS to the best Sony CX160 AVCHD to FCP X Converter.
Just as what you need above.

Step 2: Choose an output format for FCP X and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “Final Cut Pro”, under the sublist there are a few formats which are all compatible with FCP X. Here we choose “Apple ProRes 422(HQ) (*.mov)” as an example. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
Note: If you want the files be in smaller size, you are hoped to follow Final Cut Pro> Apple ProRes 422 (*mov) or Apple ProRes 422(LT)(*mov) option. If your files size is at SD level, you are advised to choose Final Cut Pro>Apple ProRes 422(Proxy)(*mov), which is recommended for 480i/p and 576i/p shootings as well.

Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings” to adjust the settings. You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for editing in Final Cut Pro X.
Note: If you wanna have a smaller file size but keep the good quality, you can change the video size to 1440*1080. If yours is the 1080/60p, then the 60fps as the frame rate is the more recommended choice as the frame rate.
ImageImage

Step 4: Begin converting your HDR-CX160 1080/60i MTS to MOV for FCP X.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert CX160 1080/60i MTS to FCP X on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

When you finish the conversion, you will find the editing easy and smooth.

Tip:
1. You also can learn Brorsoft iMedia Converter for Macis only $65 (Blu-ray DVD Ripper for Mac 49$ +Video Converter for Mac 35$=84$, you save 19$!) available on Brorsoft official website. Which can help you to rip Blu-ray and DVD movies from both discs and file folders and convert almost all video files to various formats: AVI, MP4, WMV, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, FLV, MKV up to 1080p HD resolution.

2. If you want to know others about this comparison, please link to Comparison between Adobe Premiere CS 5.5, Sony Vegas 10 and FCP X as well as the best Converter for Adobe Premiere CS 5.5/Sony Vegas 10/FCP X.

Aquarius  Dog OfflinePersonal Gallery of bensonhu62View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:14 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

首都酒店
台中金錢豹酒店
奧斯卡酒店
八方酒店
金億酒店
高雄酒店經紀
艷陽會館
艾瑪仕酒店
大台北KTV酒店
林書豪
linsanity
高雄醫美中心
星座運勢2012
星座配對2012
牡羊座2012年星座運勢
金牛座2012年星座運勢
雙子座2012年星座運勢
巨蟹座2012年星座運勢
獅子座2012年星座運勢
處女座2012年星座運勢
天秤座2012年星座運勢
天蠍座2012年星座運勢
射手座2012年星座運勢
魔羯座2012年星座運勢
水瓶座2012年星座運勢
雙魚座2012年星座運勢
高雄酒店經紀
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店工作知識庫
酒店上班
寒假打工
暑期打工
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
12星座個性分析
高雄酒店經紀
蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座日期
高雄酒店經紀
12星座日期
高雄酒店經紀

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic